Acid Drackenspucken

Name: Acid Drackenspucken.

Age: 22.

Magic type: Acid Dragon Slayer and Acid God Slayer.

Eye Color: Green.

Hair Color: Black slowly turning dark green.

Height: 6'1.

Appearance: Acid Drackenspucken seems like an odd-looking ex member of the Wizard guild Fairy Tail, then again who isn't? Acid's right eye is missing and is the location of his Guild mark. His black spikey hair slowly turns green on the right side. his right hand is tattooed black and is frequently wrapped in bandages, he wears black pants and a green shirt without sleeves with a green dragon motif. on his left side he has a sword wrapped in caution tape stating, "Caution Acidic!!!!"

Friends and Partners: His tuxedo looking Exceed and a green snake named Fang, along with a fellow Dragon Slayer named Amethyst.

Occupation: Shared Master of the Royal Dragon Guild, other Master is Amethyst.

History: When he was young he was raised by a Acid Dragon named Acidera, before Acidera disappeared, she gave him a white crystal ball, over time his right eye was removed due to a serious injury, the crystal ball was inserted as a replacement. While he was walking alone, he came across young Exceed resembling a tuxedo cat, and a small green snake. After a while of the three getting to know eachother he met a fellow Dragon Slayer, a girl named Amethyst, who took him to Fairy Tail where they became friends and formed a team. Overtime they left Fairy Tail and formed their own Guild, the Royal Dragon. Acid however has a dark secret, on a night in one month he turns into a basilisk-esque monster where he will enter a massive rage.

Likes: Food, cooking, drawing, reading, fighting with his magic, has a tiny crush on Mirajane. Likes swords and practicing using his sword with his fighting.

Dislikes: Fish, has a slight problem with Grey.

Attacks: Acid Dragon Slayer ROAR, Acid God Slayer Wrath, Acid Dragon God Slayer Raging Wrath! Acid slash.

I'd like to say thank you for reading this one, Amethyst was the OC of my friend who died on July 20, 2021.. I miss her dearly everyday, for the sake of her memory Amethyst will continue being alive for now. She is also the owner of the friend of Obsidian the character named "Amethyst" who sadly will be deceased. And she is also the owner of the OC Soul Eater character Tsuyu who is the Meister of my character, and a Tokyo Ghoul character whose name I can't remember.