His Sweetest

Author's Note:

A comeback after 6 months. I am inspired because of Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho's obvious friendship.

It's time for my own Kim Tan and Ji Eun Tak to return.

Very sweet, warning of diabetes.

3,500 words, unedited.

************************************************************

Eun Tak woke up at 11 AM the next day, wondering why she woke up so late, but felt very refreshed. Then the memory of the dark storeroom returned to her. 

Did it really happen, or was it just a nightmare?

She stared at her ceiling.

Omma was there, and they had a very late supper at Subway restaurant with Kim Tan sunbae, where Omma asked him about his feelings. And Sunbae said he liked her in front of Omma.

She reached for her phone and found that Sunbae had sent her texts. 

"I'm very sorry you had to experience what happened last night because of me. Rest well."

It was 6 AM. Was he not able to sleep?

He must have reached his place at 3 AM last night. 

"Please don't get sick, or traumatized. Please be well, Eun Tak."

"Please text me when you wake up."

She typed her reply, "Good morning, Sunbae. I just woke up. Did last night really happen?"

She went to her bathroom to wash her face. When she returned, she already got a reply. 

"It really happened. Are you alright?"

"I'm ok. I just need a huge breakfast."

She went to her dining room downstairs. Her father was gardening outside, and her Omma was practicing yoga in their gym room. 

"Good morning, Omma."

"Eun Takkie, how do you feel?"

"I'm hungry."

Tae Hee got up from her yoga mat and hurried to her daughter's side. Omma made you pajeon and soup. And I'll cook lunch and dinner for you as well."

"Jinjja???"

"Um. Let's go. You'll feel a lot better after breakfast."

It's clam soup and Eun Tak loved it a lot. 

"Takkie, you alright???"

Her brother, Seung Gi, appeared from another direction. They all had breakfast already, and decided to let Eun Tak sleep more. 

"I'm feeling awesome, thanks to this soup. Sooooo yummy!"

Seung Gi patted her head and sat beside her. 

Her father also returned from the garden, texted by his wife.

"Aigoo, my daughter. Feeling ok?"

Eun Tak laughed. "I'm sure I am. I feel the whole world has been asking me that."

Her family sat down to accompany her ate her breakfast. 

"How can someone have the heart to hurt my pretty daughter?" Ji Jin Hee wondered out loud.

"Crazy people only," Seunggi replied, playing a game on his phone. 

"I'm so glad they found you. But you were in a dark storeroom all by yourself for two hours. Our pretty Takkie who we've taken care off really well," her father said heavily.