Chapter 17 (M)⚠️

She toss and turn in her bed.

After Mina finished her dinner, she hadn't heard another word from Chaeyoung. She didn't make any attempt to leave her room either. She was not ready for another confrontation with her.

Chaeyoung wanted to get to know her but couldn't sit down for two minutes to hear her out.

Mina came to the conclusion that, that fucking midget only listens to herself and everytime her rules is to be followed, how overbearing. It was rather annoying but she expected nothing less.

She didn't want to go by a set of 'rules' and a 'how to' manual. Clearly, Chaeyoung never had a relationship that went beyond business, didn't understand that you don't need a piece of paper dictating on how to get to know someone.

She knew that if the INS was ever going to believe that they were in a genuinely consensual marriage they need to learn to work together the normal genuine way.

Everything so far had been one-sided and Mina knew it would never work the way Chaeyoung was insisting.

Mina needs to teach Chaeyoung look at it in a new light. Preferably hers.

She raises her head up from the pillow and glance over at the digital clock 2:26 a.m.

She groans and throw the covers off of the bed.

She was hungry again and anticipated that this 'perfect suite' had to have a bag of chips or cookies or even an apple to satisfy her unsettling stomach.

She slowly open the bedroom door and tiptoed down the hallway. She gazes back at Chaeyoung's door as she continues to walk towards the kitchen area.

Turning her head back around she collides with a figure. She let out a yelp but her screams were muffle by the person's hand. When Mina's eyes finally adjust to the darkness, she realize that it was Chaeyoung.

"What the hell are you doing up this late?" Chaeyoung drop her hand from Mina's mouth squinting her eyes.

"I'm hungry."  Mina crosses her arms across her chest. She did this because she wasn't wearing a bra, she removes it when she goes to sleep and because Chaeyoung was already starting to get a bad attitude with her.

"You didn't have to run into me."

"I didn't see you, You don't see me asking you what you're doing this late Chaeyoung."

"That would be none of you—"

Mina waves her hand in front of Chaeyoung's face dismissively. "My business, Yeah I get it." She was in no mood for an argument this late.

She brushes pass by and continues her journey to the kitchen.

She can sense Chaeyoung trailing behind and it annoys her more than it did, the first time her experience at the stairs.

"Is this a habit of yours?" Mina turns to Chaeyoung.

"Not really, no." Chaeyoung responds. "I usually don't follow women, They flock around me." She adds confidently