Chapter 2 - Teacher's and check-ups

Realm- The land of second chances (Storybrooke)

Time- present 

"Leia, Leia Alice Jones." She smirked blatantly ignoring his outstretched hand and turning back to her sketches.

Oh she did enjoy his obvious panic at her last name, and she enjoyed pretending she didn't notice. 

Leopold's mind was racing, thinking back to all the things he was taught as a child. 

"You had a sister, her name was Emma."

"She was kidnapped by ruthless pirates." 

"Killian Jones. Evil." 

"Run if you ever meet him."

"Heartless, doesn't care about anyone but himself." 

"Somehow he used magic."

"Magic is evil"

"Never concern yourself with magic." 

"Evil."

And yet here he was sat in the back of a classroom, about to learn how to control and use magic, a power that he apparently possessed and had been told his whole life was evil. He also now appeared to be sitting next to the daughter of the person that he had been warned his whole life was the epitomy of evil. 

As soon as she said her last name he started to doubt it, tried to rationalise but he ended up just confirming that it must be her. Her jet black hair the same colour as his, her strong jawline identical to her fathers, her smirk resembles his so unnervingly.
Everything he had seen on the wanted poster of Jones he had come across when he was a child and kept tucked away in his chambers as a reminder. It was all reflected in the features of the girl sat next to Leopold, claiming the name of his enemy.
Now it makes sense why she had been taught to fight! She's the spawn of a ruthless pirate! Even though she's a girl he wouldn't want to cross swords with her now that he knew the truth. However her eyes were the thing that confused him the most, they were so remarkably familiar to him but he couldn't quite put his finger on the reason. He knew her father had blue eyes so it wasn't from the poster, maybe it would come to him later.
He had also been told Captain Jones didn't care about anyone but himself but he had a daughter, he must care about his daughter right?

Now it made sense why they could never find him. He went to another realm, this one.
Maybe he took Emma with him. If Leopold could find Emma, his long lost sister, his parents would be so proud of him, they would love him and reward him forever.
Maybe even forgive him for what he did. 

"Ok everybody can we all quiet down, I have a terrible hangover and I don't need this this morning." The door opened to reveal the teacher of their class walking in. In his opinion they were very late, class started 5 minutes ago and punctuality is key. 

Beside him Leia snorted out a laugh that was meant to be discreet, it was anything but. 

"Something to say?" The teacher asked. 

"Just memories from last night." Leia replied half a smirk on her face. The professor smiled trying to stop a laugh and opened her mouth to speak again. 

Leopold had taken the opportunity while Leia was distracted to look at what she had been drawing, they were very good, he didn't know what most of them were but they looked good. He recognised one to be a bow and arrow on some kind of purple background. Another looked like a big weird shaped hammer with lightning coming out of it. The third seemed to be a brightly coloured circular shield. 

"What happened last night?" A boy named Tom from wonderland piped up pulling Leopold out of his momentary trance. 

"She got drunk and challenged my Aunt Regina to a food fight." Leia answered looking at Tom who repressed a laugh. A girl named Freya sat by the window, however didn't even try to supress her laugh. It was a really horrible laugh in Leia's opinion, she was a judge people on first impressions kind of girl. She made 3 right then and there. Freya was a Bitch and she didn't like her, Tom a bit dippy but nice and low key smart, and Leopold was an ass. She was a good judge of character and was yet to be wrong about someone.