Chapter 13

Biana's POV:

"Omg TAM!!!!" Keefe burst out laughing. " Hahahahahahahaha Omg there is friggin' brown hair all over your tunic!!!!!!"

I immediately turned around, sure enough, I saw dark brown hair all over Tam's tunic. Oh no! Oh no! It is MY HAIR!!!!

"Oh shit, oh shit," I panicked as I ran upstairs shouting, "Sophie? May I use your Bathroom???"

"Sure," She replied.

She was sure nice and understanding.

I ran up to her bathroom and immediately took one of her hair oil without looking at what it was.

I dripped some on my palm and rubbed it on my hair. I rubbed thoroughly on my scalp.

Then, I tried pulling on my hair, nothing came out! Yay I was safe. 

Or so I thought so.

I looked at the mirror and everything looked fine.

I went to the staircase and walked down.

"It's okay now," I told them as I met them downstairs. Then, a few of them chuckled and trying to hide a laugh, but I could tell they were hiding something.

"What's wrong, Sophie?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh nothing," She managed to say between laughter.

I hurriedly rushed to the mirror to check my reflection.

To my horror, I saw my hair. Instead of being brown like how it is meant to be.

It was GRRRRRRREEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!