Chapter 6: Bite Me

"NO! Get away from me you bastard!" I clawed and scratched at his cold hand and arm that were dragging me.
"No, no, my love. You were bad, so you have to be punished." He said as if what he was doing was normal.

Slowly, we started to get closer towards the cellar. Adrian was roughly grabbing my arm and carelessly was letting the rest of my body be dragged across the floor.

I could feel my face starting to become moist when we got to the cellar. My legs were all muddy from being dragged by him.

He started to lift me up and force me into a corner. He then gently locked handcuffs around both of my wrists.

"You see, my love. I can't let you go, not ever."
"Why!?" I growled.
"Because, you are beautiful, and I want you." He started to caress my hair. "Ever since you came to this house when you were three, have I wanted you."
"What the fuck?"

I started to dangle my chains around out of boredom and sacredness. I was having emotions of all kinds. "What are you, a stalker?" I spatted.

"Maybe." He smirked proudly. "As long as I have you...."
"Hmph! Fuck you! I will never love you!" I wanted to spit at his face.
"Anna got boring and besides she was always ugly."

Grandma Anna?

"I mean having green eyes and black hair was never my type. But you....with your bouncy blond hair, dark blue eyes. Even as a child you made my heart thump."

Was that supposed to be a compliment!?

I started to glare at him. He seemed to noticed. "What?"
"When will you let me out?"

He sighed. "This? This your punishment for being bad. Soon you will have free ranged of the house again." I looked at the floor, trying to process everything that he just said.

"And....what did you do to Anna?"
".....Not much. She was boring, you're much more fun. So, don't worry. I will make you have fun too." He flashed me a devilish smirk.

"So, I'm guessing much worse from last night?"
He's smirk brightened. "Of course. I will make you have all the positions memorized."

I gulped. Was he planning to rape me countless times? How can he even do that? He is dead.

---------------

Okay so the picture is Lydia. She is pretty in my opinion. I also thought I was going to publish later, but apparently not. Update sooner=Happier readers ♡

Vote and comment.