Life as a Brine (Part 2)

"You'll never get us!" I shouted trying to act like I was in a horror movie. "Oh yes I will!" the hunter yelled back. Strange he knew we were Brine's because we still had our sunglasses on. Maybe the bedrock-obsidian swords gave it away. Yeah... well this must end! "Sweetie, stand back... he's killed many of us... even Sadie Brine." my father whispered. "SADIE!" I screamed. Sadie is my best friend/cousin. About 2 months ago she disappeared on a server called crafters.no-ip.org (not real... I think) She was collecting some wood for her and her family for a house, and then she disappeared. Her family was so scared they left the server. "So he's the one who kil-" I started. My father nodded his head and started to cry. "Oh come on! I need to get home soon! I'm having a party!" the hunter said very stupidly. "Leave us and you can go to your stupid party." I whispered. "Ok whatever!" he said with a laugh. He turned around and started walking. "Well, that was ea-" my dad started. Then the hunter stabbed him in the back and he fell to the ground. "DAD NO!" I started to cry. He's really gone! I knew it wasn't that easy to get him away. "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yelled and sniffled. "To get rid of the Brine's..." then he drifted away. "Dad noo!" I carried him home to my mother. We buried him and both sat my the fire and started to cry. I feel like this is my fault. If I didn't think of stupid father daughter hunting this never would've happened. Now I must kill the HeroHunter. But there's one question... who is he?