KARISHPA

This shot is on..... You must have seen it in title.. Such a dumbo i am.. 😅
By the way there is no specific track.. It's my imagination of how would karishma's first day in sasuraal be like.. 🙆
Just a trash 😅.. But you can give it a try...

Let's start,

Karishma was sitting in gym room on bed resting as she got some wounds fighting a goon..

KS: (in mind) iee pushpaji bhi na.. Humko maddam sir se order dilwa ke yaha bitha di.. (Irritated) ka kare hum yaha baithe baithe.. (She made a annoyed face)

She was trying to sneak without getting noticed  but pushpaji caught her..

PS: kaha ja rhi hai aap..? (She said in angry voice)

KS: (closed eyes with tongue bite) ab to gaye hum.. (She turned and fumbled) wo.. Woh hum to bad yahi.. (Nervous) iee.. Iee badnaam ka zeher peene ja rhe the.. (She tried to smile)

PS: sab samajhte hai hum.. (Angrily) chaliye chupchap letiye waha.. Kitni chot aayi hai par yeh nahi araam kare.. Bahar ghoomna hai maharani ji ko.. (Dramatically not in her way but a little lightly)

KS: (irritated) humse nahi baitha jayega yaha.. Itna shant nahi reh sakte hum.. (Her head spin for a second and she held the door)

Pushpaji didn't find reasoning with her right.. She held karishma's hand and pulled her on bed... She made her lay down despite her opposition.. She sat and took karishma's head on her lap..

Karishma was a little surprised.. She looked at pushpaji's face raising her head..

KS: aapko yaad bhi hai pushpaji aakhiri baar aapne humko aise kab sulaya  tha.. (Taunting) aaj achanak se kaise pyaar aa gaya.. (Raising her eyebrows)

PS: (caressed her hair) aaj zaruri tha yeh karna.. Kyunki aapki tabiyat kharab hai.. Aur aakhiri baar ka to nhi.. Par pehli baar ka achhe se yaad hai jab aapko aise sulaya tha.. (Lostly smiled)

KS: haan.. Pehli baar ka to humko bhi yaad hai.. (She too got emotional)

FLASHBACK

It was karishma's first day in her in-laws house.. No special guest was there.. But, her grandmother-in-law.. Means pushpaji's mother-in-law was there.... Menka singh..

(Pushpaji ki bhi saas.. 🤦‍♀️ho gaya kalyan..)

Karishma was a little late and annoyed also.. As she was not getting how to wear saree... She had asked pushpaji for not wearing saree everyday after marriage in advance.. But, this was her first day and her dadi saas was also there.. So, she was asked to wear saree strictly..

Karishma's room,

She was trying to plate saree and was completely tangled..

KS: Ama bhakkk.... ka topa jaisa cheez hai ye saree.. (She threw the pallu in her hand on floor) patidev bhi so rahe hai.. Warna do log to milke kaise kaise bandh hi lete iee aafat ko.. (Making faces)

She tried walking to bed in that saree to wake rehan up when someone knocked on door.. She tried to calm herself and said softly..