𝖩.𝖩𝖪 𝖿𝖿 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 (69+)

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴏssᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅs' ᴇɢɢᴘʟᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℴ𝓌𝓈 ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ 𝓅𝓇ℯℊ𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs 34ᴛʜ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ"
𝖩.𝖩𝖪 𝖿𝖿 𝖮𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 (69+)
(𝖳𝖶: 𝖮𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼)

"mmmmh this eggplant is so yummy!! 😋"
you said ass you dipped the eggplant into melted white chocolate.
"mommyyyy~~ I can't sleeppp~ 😓"
you heard your 3yr old daughter, Jeon Yuna, cumming into the kitchen while rubbing her eyes. She is the youngest out of your 33 children. You are 3 weeks pregnant with your 34th child but you still haven't told anyone.
"Awwww my baby~~ you wanna cum sleep with mommy~? 🥰" you asked her ass you picked her up in your arms.
"yes pwease~~ 🥺"
ass you were walking to your bedroom, you heard the main door opening.
"*gasp* daddy is home~!"
you said while pinching your daughters cheeks.
"I want to see dada~~!! 🥺"
your daughter said cutely. You walked to the main door and saw your husband cum inside.
"dadaaaa~~!! 😆"
your daughter ran to her dad ass he picked her up.
"Did you miss me baby~? ☺️"
Your husband said in a baby voice to your daughter. Yuna nods cutely in her daddys arms as both you and your husband giggled.
But it's not always like this....😔🖤
Your husband, Jeon Jungkook, is always so cold to you when your kids are not around. He is a mafia boss and a werewolf so you're always scared of him.
"w-w-w-welc-c-cum h-h-h-home h-h-h-honey~ h-h-h-how w-w-w-w-was y-y-y-y-your d-d-d-d-day..? 🥺👉👈"
you said while stuttering. Your husband looks at you and glares at you but puts on a forced smile since yuna was there.
"it was good. how was your day?"
He asked still glaring at you with that forced smile which scared you. 🥺
"i-i-i-i-it w-w-w-w-w-was g-g-g-g-good h-h-h-h-h-h-honey 🥺👉👈"
you said as you looked down from nervousness. Your husband puts your daughter down and bends to her level.
"yuna~ go to your room and sleep~ daddy will cum later to give you kisses okayy~~? 🥰"
your husband said cutely to you daughter.
"okayyy daddyyy~~ 😄"
your daughter said as she ran to her room cutely.
you husband stood up and walked past you to go to your shared bedroom when you softly grabbed his wrist.
"w-w-w-w-would y-y-y-y-you l-l-l-like t-t-t-to e-e-e-e-ea-"
"SHIT UP!! 😠🤬😤😒👿☠️👺👹😾🔪⚔️💣⛓🔥💥🪦🛡🧨🧻"
your husband quietly yelled at you since the kids were sleeping but you still flinched. Your husband then goes to your room to wash up while you go back to the kitchen to finish your eggplant dipped in white chocolate.
*6 years later*
your husband cums out of the room with his pajamas and sees you washing your hands in the kitchen. He opens the fridge to find his eggplant that he saved 6 years earlier in the morning for him to eat later. But his eyes suddenly widened when he didn't find it. He closes the fridge door really strong that made a loud sound. You flinch and turned around to see your husband turning into a tomato from anger.
"WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MY EGGPLANT YOU BOOGER?!?! 🤬🤬🤬🤬"
your husband says calmly to you. You start shaking from fear as he cums closer to you.
"I SAID WHERE IS MY EGGPLANT YOU BONEHEAD!!!!!!! 😡😡😡"
He says more calmly as slowly look down in fear.
"I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry d-d-d-d-d-d-dadd-ddy....I-I-I-I a-a-a-a-a-ate i-i-i-i-i-it...😣👉👈"
you husband suddenly turns into a werewolf and bites your hand off. 😱 You peacefully screamed as your husband bites your other arm and drags you to the window.
"p-p-p-p-p-please d-d-d-d-d-don't d-d-d-d-do t-t-t-th-this...😣 y-y-y-y-you're p-p-p-p-p-possessed....😟"
you said while trying to remove your hand from his mouth.
"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING MY EGGPLANT YOU CHICKEN!!! 😠"
Your husband says cutely as he throws you out the window and you flew away to Jupiter. 😞
*21 years later*
Jungkook went to his room to find his car keys. He was already late for work which he hates the most. When he didn't find it on his table, he went to the bathroom to look for it and found it next to the toilet paper covered in apple juice.
But that wasn't the only thing he found........
"huh? a pregnancy test? 🤨"
Jungkook said confusingly ass he picked up the pregnancy test. He scanned it and noticed two red lines on it. Jungkook suddenly gasped.
"*GASP* IM PREGNANT?!?! 😟 omg I'm gonna be a dad~ 🥺"
Jungkook said happily not knowing that the pregnancy test actually belongs to you....and that he has 33 children already.
You were still in Jupiter but not alone...
you met another person there who uses the pronouns "kor/ean" and kor's really nice ☺️
eans name is Oily London and kor's from Korea 😻 Oily said that kor was kicked out of the world for doing plastic surgery to look like jimin from SpongeBob..😔🖤
you both started having feelings for each other and were the first couple that got married in Jupiter and you both lived happily ever after with your child!! 🥰
The End~! 😁

Hope you guys enjoyed~ 🥺👉👈
Gomawo for reading~~ 🥺💕