Me

I'm 5'2

I have brown hair that's has dipped dyed blonde hair at the bottom. I like pintrest and Instagram. Basically photography and social media. I like pens, and shiney leather boots, but also handbags. I also enjoy reading, especially the author Rainbow Rowell, and John Green.

I'm in eleventh grade, I keep to myself. People try to change me. I don't want to be changed, I don't really want to be labeled either, I guess that's not my choice. I'm corky, but that's the only label that should be used. I don't like Art or quire, but I do enjoy literature homework and science and pre-calc. I've taken math 4, and I finished a 4.0 as a sophomore, I'm already guaranteed number one in our classes and I'll be speaking for our graduation.

I have most things figured out.

Week later-

So here's this girl she comes into our school, her names Jen Morgan. She's a 4.0, one of the prettiest people I've ever seen. She's a ex-model child, and she used to be on commercials. I'm jealous, once in my life I've been jealous and it's now. I've never yearned for someones level and she's one above me. Freshman year I had a 3.98 and I thought it was very good. No Jen had a 4.0-4.0-4.0-4.0 all her life. I've never envied anyone, why is this bothering me. I know I'm better, than her. Yes she actually wants to be peoples friend but that doesn't change anything. I'm friendly I just don't want attention or friends, I don't want to rely on anybody else for my success, but she acts like that's not wrong at all. It's like leaving your notes out on the ground when the teacher tell you to put your notes away on a test. It's crucial that I stay calm. Maybe she will leave our school, but I need to better up in case she doesn't. What has she done, I'm becoming a monster, that doesn't matter now I have to be better than her. She won't steal my spot as the genius in our class, she's not allowed to and she's not allowed to even be here, why can't she just leave. Fuck her fuck her perfect hair, just fuck her!

<><><><><><><><>

Authors note

So this is my new story I'm starting over and im staying updated and im so so excited to be back!! Just wait till the next chapter, it's going to be exciting, and btw she does have a disorder but uh it makes her a little crazy, but you probably already noticed that(:

Total loo bye BIYCHES*muah*^.^