The Begin

Its a holyday evry one wants a good ptesent but this famamly take the most good of all. The ptesent is a little kid, boy which should be born on New Year's Eve, but the things turn very wrong.....
    Its a crismas night and the pregnant woman has terrible abdominal pains, they were generally quite believers in Jesus Christ and prayed for a long time to stop it. The pain stopped and suddenly the water ran out. At that very moment, her husband drove her to the maternity hospital, and she gave birth until 3 am.Then his father came and saw his son for the first time and said to himself that at 3 am Jesus Christ died ....
  That's how the William family got their child.
After a week, the child stopped crying, opened his eyes and began to watch very carefully the actions of his parents.His parents noticed this but did not pay attention. When he was 1 month old, they decided to baptize him. After about a week everything was done and arranged, they left the moment the child saw the church began to cry, but also did not pay attention to it, and he became more and more confused when he saw the murals, paintings on the walls and already crosses. When everything and everything past went home, he calmed down and fell asleep for 2 weeks.
   When he woke up he could talk, his mother saw him awake and took him to feed him at that moment he said, "THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME OUT OF THIS PLACE". Then the mother was scared and confused and took him to a psychologist because she thought he was intelligent enough to talk to a psychologist. When they arrived, the psychologist said that the child was too young.
In the past, the child grew up and went to school, where he was bullied, but he didn't care. But the mother was most worried in this situation, not only because he was being bullied but also because of his success. One day he came home later than expected and it was like red paint on him.