In The Main Eyes

This day at school was tiring for me and I decided to relax in another way. It was time for lunch in the style there, I took the knife and so no one noticed. As I was going through the church where I was baptized, I found the priest, but instead of greeting him properly with a piercing look, I asked him face to face why he had done this to me, and at that very moment I gutted him most severely and left him. When I got home, my mother scolded me for being late and getting my pants dirty with something. Then, frightened, I replied that those who were bulying me caught me after school and killed an animal in front of me. Then she called the headmistress and told her everything I had told her, and they were finally expelled from school.Two days later, I understood that the priest had been killed, and I replied with the words
-I can't believe he was like your stepfather naked in caring for me and yet he baptized me. She asked me what I meant, and I told her I just admired him a lot. After about a week I heard that a patrol was passing by our house, I decided it was time to act, I took the kitchen knife and killed my parents with cold blood and hid them in the basement, then I ran out , bag and food for 2-3 days. Then I found a place in the woods to spend the night. I fell asleep and around 3 am I wake up and see that there is a bear then some force wakes up It was as if I was possessed and took the knife and ran to the bear. She was stabbed in the carotid artery. She roared and started attacking me. she was running away and I caught her and they stabbed her in the back again and then she died.
After a few weeks I couldn't stand the hunger and thirst anymore and I turned myself in to the police, they took me to an orphanage which was also a clinic. Our town was small and everyone was looking at me askance, but I would still get what I deserved, but when I come of age. And then the day came when I turned 18, it was Christmas, after all, and they were going to take me to court. It was 3 am late, and they drove me away. he hadn't noticed what was happening then he stopped charging the car and then I took control of it without learning to drive.Surprising how I had arrived in another state without noticing all the days someone was running me, but I trusted and got used to this feeling and did not want to separate from it I wanted to kill many people one after another. There was a policeman at the beginning of the state then I turned the car back and decided to abandon it and steal a random one from the road. I got back to the city and realized that I had been declared wanted, one of the two policemen had been robbed, I had taken everything from him and I decided to take his identity. I carefully changed his photo on the ID card, it's good that he was a recruit.I decided to go to his house, he had no family but he was rich, he had a lot of clothes, but the problem is that the uniform and his body remained in the patrol I had stolen, but I'm sure they will never find it. Then I came up with an idea. Why don't I resign and it will end.
  The next day I went to introduce myself to him, his name was Mark Ducurkburk, I got lucky because there was no one in the directorate and I left the documents and ran away.
  A week later they called me and said they approved it.
  I decided to start working in the town hall, it was difficult until I was approved because I didn't know anything about this position, but they accepted me anyway and this is my new job.
    Everything is going well, but again this feeling of power overwhelmed me. I got in my car and went to a dark street, where I picked up two prostitutes and then took them to the house where I killed my parents. I went to the bathroom, everything was in nylon like it was for sale but it was actually abandoned. I took out a camera, turned it on and it started filming. I told the prostitutes to push them until I joined. The part where I join came but it was not normal, I was in a bad night and I hid it in my sleeve, one of them told me to start arousing her, at that moment I took out the knife and they stabbed her in the vagina, she screamed and I broke her neck. Then the other one saw everything and I stabbed her twice and she died, then never came back