Chapter Twenty Four

Jo's P.O.V

"Fuck." Mox grunts, and my nails dig into the skin of his back. My legs crossed on his lower back, and both of our bodies glistened with sweat. His hot, heavy breathing was in my ear, and on my neck. One of his hands reach up to the headboard, using it as leverage to continue thrusting into me.

"Right there." I gasp, and his other hand falls to my clit. The word "yes" falling from my lips over and over again.

"Gunna cum for me again, angel?" He asks before biting down on my neck, sucking at the skin.

"Yes, yes. Fuck!" I squeeze my eyes shut, and he taps on my cheek for me to open them.

"You know the rule. You look at me when you cum." He growls, and a whimper falls from my lips. "That's it. Be a good girl, and let go for me."

His mouth attacks my neck again, and I feel the burn in my lower stomach. My voice gets higher, and he thrusts into me faster until I full on scream in pleasure. "Holy shit."

Mox still thrusts into me, working up to his own orgasm. I grab his face in my hands, and his dilated eyes look into mine. "Cum inside me, daddy." I tell him, and he grunts before smashing his lips to mine, and his hips still inside of me. "Fuck." He groans, and his forehead drops to my shoulder.

This is how our entire honeymoon has been. With the occasional sightseeing, of course. It was like everything that had happened to us in the past came crashing down onto us, and we couldn't stop.

"I think that's the longest we've ever gone." I admit to Jon, who finally pulls out, and lays down next to me.

"That's the longest I've ever gone, period. Those pregnancy hormones are something else."

I swat his chest, and I start laughing. "I'm not wrong, am I?"

No, he wasn't. "Exactly." He says, and smirks.

"I don't want to leave here tomorrow." I pout, and he scoots over closer to me.

"I know. But, I have some business to take care of since I own Toxicity now. It's time to get back to reality, I'm afraid." He says, and strokes my cheek with his finger.

I remain quiet, and he knows it. "Angel."

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"It's just been so nice here. Away from everything back home."

"I know, but unfortunately I do have to get back. I plan on changing things up for Toxicity."

"Why does it feel like you aren't telling me something?" He finally looks away from me, confirming my suspicions. "We've been married a few weeks, and you're already keeping stuff from me?"

"I didn't want to worry you with it. It would cause you to stress, and we don't need you stressing because of the baby."

"So, you thought lying about it was better?" I move myself from the bed and begin to get dressed.

"Jo, don't do this." Mox says, following me into the bathroom. "This isn't something you should be concerned with."

"Does it have to do with you?" I ask him, and he crosses his arms over his chest, and looks down. "Then it has to do with me." I push past him, and I feel him behind me.

"There's a chance Roman could be alive." He says, and I abruptly stop in my tracks. I turn to face him, and he looks exhausted. "I've been in contact with Seth the past few days. I told him only to contact me if it was something serious."