Problems

Licorice Cookie woke up to someone gently shaking him.
-'Wake up..'
This voice was very familiar to him. He'd probably jumped out of bed if he wasn't half asleep. He was still tired after the night so he had a hard time recognizing the voice. He tried to open his eyes but it felt like they were glued.
-'Mhm..'
-'Shouldn't have go to bed so late, am I right?'
Licorice Cookie didn't understand at first. It took some time till he flinched.
He remembered everything.
-'So now we're finally regretting our decisions huh?'
He tried to recognize the voice before looking. When that failed he quickly sat up and looked at the person that woke him up. Pomegranate Cookie.
-'You really thought that I didn't see as as you were hiding behind those pillars?'
Licorice Cookie couldn't look her in the eyes. Because when he did he got reminded of everything that happened yesterday.
-'Where have you been?'
-'Woah, wait a second-!'
He coughed. Pomegranate Cookie sat on the bed right beside him.
-'Maybe I'll ask you some questions instead?'
-'Depends. Will you answer my questions aswell?'
-'Depends.'
She sighed.
-'Go ahead.'
-'Okay so first and most importantly, does Dark Enchantress Cookie knows about this?'
Licorice Cookie would do anything to make Dark Enchantress Cookie proud. He'd sacrifice his life just to satisfy her. Breaking the rules wasn't really helping him to achieve this goal.
-'No and I don't think she will unless you won't answer my questions.'
-'Is that a threat?'
-'I prefer to call it 'a warning'.'
-'It is, isn't it?'
-'Maybe. Is there anything else you'd like to ask me about?'
Licorice Cookie thought for a second.
-'No.'
-'Then I assume it's my turn. What took you so long to arrive?'
Licorice Cookie thought for a while. He had to come up with an answer as fast as he could.
-'It just took me long to set up the traps.'
It might not have been the exact reason but he didn't lie. He set more traps than he was planning. He just liked doing that and he didn't realize how late it was untill Bat-Cat didn't tell him. Since it was true Licorice Cookie could say it to Pomegranate Cookie looking right in to her eyes.
~'He seems pretty confident about his answer..'
She thought.
-'Alright then.. Just try to come here on time today.'
She left the room closing the door. Licorice Cookie sighed. He got up from bed and looked around. Bat-Cat was nowhere to be seen. He must have left the castle again. He'd usually do that when there was nothing planned. He'd rather be outside than inside. Since Licorice Cookie didn't change his clothes yesterday night he left the room. He closed the door and started walking to the exit. He wanted to go back to Poison Mushroom Cookie so badly that he forgot about breakfast. But it's not like it could be wasted if it didn't exist. He went straight to the place where he found Poison Mushroom Cookie. He found them sleeping next to a dead bush. He sat down and waited for them to wake up.