Dreambur

{Yandere Wilbur, Bottom Dream}
———————————————————————
Dream was sitting in his class feeling like he was being watched he didn't want to look just in case he was and he saw something but in the end he built up the courage and took a deep breath before he looked over and saw the quiet kid Wilbur starring at him which creeped him out a bit but he ignored it.

Wilbur watched Dream and stares him in the eyes seeing that the blonde was creeped out so he looked away and heard a familiar voice behind him "yo Wil!" Tommy said happily as he sat in front of the brunette "what..?" Wilbur answered calmly trying to his the blush he had from starring at Dream's body.

Tommy crossed his arms and asked "do you like the kid Dream?" To which Wilbur shouted "NO! Of course not!" Tommy just laughed in response and sighed saying "mhmmmm sureeee whatever. Well why don't you go and ask Techno for advice on love since he is closest to Dream." Wilbur thought for a moment before he got up and went to Techno talking to him about his feelings.

Just as they were talking George said out loud "Dream are you comfortable!" Wilbur looked over and saw Dream in George's lap which made him angry but what made him pissed was the fact that Dream was blushing?! "Ew." Was all Wilbur said before he got up and left giving a glare at George then heading to the principal and asking "can me and Techno switch rooms I'd like to share a room with Dream so I can help him with his studies and he can help me with mine"

The principal agreed but said "only rule is no being loud or getting off task you guys can do other stuff if I see your grades improve." Wilbur thanked the principal then quickly left to go and grab a knife from his room closet. After all classes were over George went to go and sit outside of the school for a bit to get fresh air when Wilbur came up behind him and slit his throat watching as the color blind one fell to the floor dead..

Wilbur went back inside and to the dorm cleaning off the knife as he heard the door open. Dream walked in and asked out "is anybody here..?" To which Wilbur ran around the corner waving at the blonde "hi! My name is Wilbur it's nice to meet you!" Dream just waved back and started to unpack putting away his clothes and getting changed then laying on the bed with his eyes closed and his shirt up a bit.

Wilbur stared at Dream's stomach and slowly went over to him sliding his fingers under his shirt "hey Dream..I have a question.." Wilbur asked to which Dream replied with "Hm..?" Wilbur then asked "do you like yandere..?" Dream answered almost instantly "yeah I think their kinda hot to be honest" Wilbur loved that answer and got close to Dream's ear whispering "what if I was a yandere for you..? Would it still be hot..?" Dream shivered a bit and blushed slightly aka a lot "that would be hot if you were a yandere for me.." Wilbur hearing that grabbed Dream and flipped him onto his stomach and put his hand on the blondes chest gripping on his little pink bud "w-wil...what are you doing..?!" Dream was getting more and more flustered by the minute.

Dream covered his mouth "don't touch me there..!" Wilbur wanted to test something so he pulled on the youngers pink bud which caused the blonde to moan loudly into his hand. Wilbur grabbed Dream's hand with his free hand and held them back while kept pulling Dream's nipples and rolling them back and fourth "so cute~ already begging for mercy~" Dream was in denial but he was really enjoying it the feeling of being helpless under a strong man "s-shu-" Wilbur cut off Dream by squeezing his nipple hard while Dream let out a moan "AhHhHh!~" The brunette smiled at that reaction and bit onto his neck roughly causing the younger to Yelp out a moan.

Wilbur whispered into Dream's ear "can we do it~" Dream replied with "Y-Yes~"  Wilbur grabbed Dream and put him in the downward dog position while he grabbed a bottle of lube from the table and asked "Prep or no Prep?" Dream answered "No prep" Wilbur hearing that put the lube on his member and slowly entered Dream groaning quietly while Dream was moaning and whimpering quietly from pleasure and pain "b-big~" is all Dream said before Wilbur started to thrust fast without warning

Dream moaned loudly since the speed was already super fast and he wasn't even used to the size "Wil!~" he moaned out gripping the cover as Sapnap opened the door and stared at the 2 "holy shit.." Sapnap said getting a nose bleed. Sapnap was here to give Dream his phone and keys to the dorm since the blonde dropped them but he walked in on the 2 fucking instead. "I was just here to give you your stuff Dream sorry!!!" He quickly placed down the stuff and ran out the room locking the door and closing it. Dream was flustered a lot as Wilbur just kept thrusting not caring "your mine.~" Dream shivered and moaned loudly from the thrusts "o-only yours!~" he managed to get his hands free as he made Wilbur sit on his ass and he climbed over sitting on his member riding him and moaning

Wilbur helped bouncing Dream fast and harsh "good little bitch~" he was feeling himself getting close but he kept going obviously telling Dream who was lost in pleasure "I'm cumming!!!~" Dream shouted as he came all over himself and Wilbur's chest. Wilbur was right after Dream cumming deep inside him and smiling as the Blonde was laying against his chest exhausted. Wilbur got up and took both of them to the shower cleaning himself and Dream off then putting his hoodie on Dream and cuddling him quietly

They both fall asleep and Sapnap was still having a nose bleed :)

———————————————————————

(The end- this chapter was a bit long-)
(Words: 1044)