Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

BPOV

Looking out my windshield I could see Jacob driving on his motorcycle. Trees passed by me in my truck and although I have known about La Push, the famous place that homes the werewolves, I had never took up the time to visit it. The poeple all hade to ruset cloured skin but every now an then you would see poeple who I pursume were tourists. The shops seemed the same except they had a touristy feeling to them.

I was desstarcted and nearly missed Jake making a sudden left turn. The road we followed was long and looked to be leading us nowhere. Although i should be having doubts about and thinking that maybe this could all have been a trick to use agains my family, somthing about Jake made me think that I could trust him.

We soon came to a small rustic looking cabin. The walls were painted a red but it seemed to have been peeled around the corners of the house and the windows seemed to be rusty and wearing away. Jake stopped infront of the house and I stopped just behind him.

"Home, sweet home. Its not much but it does for me and my Dad." Jake still had a small on his face and didnt at all seem embarrased about the size of his dainty home. Ever since I was born I had always been showered with the nicest things and living in the best of homes. Them things never seemed important to me but it made me wonder what would it be like to live as small a house as this. Since Jake was smiling confidantly as he lead me towards his home it told me that aparently those things didnt matter to Jake either.

"My Dad is in the living room. Would you like a drink?" He asked me to wich I shook my head. He then lead me to a living room where I saw the first sighting of Jakes Dad. I was shocked to find him in a wheelchair but replaced the shock with a polite smile. The living room was ajoined to a small kitchen the didnt look like more than two people could be in at once. Jakes Dad looked up at me and his eyes widened slightly.

"Dad this is the Bella I have been telling you about." Jake interupted our eye contact.

"Hello. I'm Billy." He continiued to stare at me and I was beginning to feel uncomfotable. "I'm sorry its just you look so much like him. Charlie, I mean. You have his eyes but your face is all Renee." He chucled inbetween "However your is a mix between them both but again but Charlies curly hair."

"Hi I'm Bella." I looked into Billys eyes and thier was a sadness thier but he blinked and the emotion was hid.

"Bella wants to see some pictures have you got them." Jake asked and his voice seemed to be an even better destraction from the emotions he was definatly feeling.

"Yes soon they are in this box here hand them to Bella." Jake reached over and it was the first time I noticed how big he seemed in this tiny living room. The box he handed to me was certainly old and used. I lifted the lid and was confronted with loads of pictures and certain object he must have collected for memories. The first picture was of a young boy with curly brown hair stood next to a native boy with jet black hair.

"That was taken not long after we first met. His parents had just moved over from Italy for saftey I think it was, but anyway his parents had just moved into thier house. The same house im assuming you have inherited and they took him down to La Push for an ice cream. We were both five and I was outside selling my own verision of ice cream. He came over and asked me why I was selling it when I could just buy it in the store, I told him I had no money so he bought one for me." We all chuckled at the story and the mood in the room became less tense.

It was then that I felt my Phone vibrating. I looked at the screen to see Edwards name in the screen. Feeling giulty I regected his call and sent him a little text.

Im fine Edward. Ill talk to you when I get back. Im Sorry xxxxx

I put my cell back in my pocket and picked up the next picture it seemed to be a young couple seemed to be about 12. On the picture they must have been kissing becase the young Charlie's face was blushed bright red. At least I knew where I got this from now.