Chapter 1

Flashback
___________

*Give me your book brat!!!!! jungkook screamed

"No Jungkook,this is not fair .We are supposed to obey the rules and regulations.Why are you ordering me to hand over my assignment??you know right?this is individual assignment and you should do it by yourself. I'm not gonna help you!!! "Kim Shin said.

"Look Tae hyung,this idiot has got tongue in his fucking mouth!!who made him this much courageous all of a sudden?how dare he raised his voice against me?" Jungkook said

"I think this is gonna be interesting" Tae smirked

Suddenly jungkook grabbed shin by his collar, punched on his nose and said"Never

Suddenly jungkook grabbed shin by his collar, punched on his nose and said"Never..ever dare to raise your fuckin voice against us or else you'll end up in big trauma!"Tae grabbed his assignment ,tore it into pieces and lit it on the ground.Within blink of an eye,that poor boy's months of hardwork burn into ashes.

Together both jungkook and tae said"this must be a lesson to all of you,you should always obey our commands and orders ..or your situation will be more worse than this idiot".No one dared to say a word against their cruelty,cause they knew that the whole campus is under the control of BTS-the group of seven boys who were rich and got lot of power and strength..even they got lot of fangirls drooling over them cause of their hot looks and attitude.Girls love bad boys right??*
Kim Shin ran out of class while crying and met y/n and Hailey begging for help.

End of flashback*
_________________

🧚Hey loves soo comment down your feedbacks💗