💗Raghvi💗... The Inseparable Saga 🥺

Hey everyone..

You all are so much emotional after last part... Be ready with another tissues for emotional upcoming part.. 🥺

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

15days latter

Hyderabad
RR mansion

Whole mansion that one time cheerful with babies voice from past 15days just silent.. And working like in robotic way.

People who were in the home just leaving life like lifeless soul because 15day ago their lifeline and ray of leaving Pallavirao was gonna missing in accident .
Yes, today it's 15th day but still her no trace but today there all answers will find out and soon they're getting a positive ray by God's sign get about her .

Flashback

{(Now on story's most parts was in flashback... Dear readers all you want to know what happens in those days)

Chennai

Preesha was telling sister ramya about incident that when they're went to meet their Amma and appa in Hyderabad while return from there they saw this horrible accident and also found this person.

By passing out from the site they were heard a loud scream of this patient, and they were stop the car and immediately step outside for check on cliff site and found this lady who was hanging there in halfconsious state, was about to fall in cliff. And mean time Rudraksh and I saved her from there and taken her here, she has a lots of injuries in head and arms and whole body and loss of blood also very much, but God had mercy on her and gives her new life.

Sister ramya thank God and with worried expression again ask Preesha about her identification or something that can help them to reach out to there family but nothing found with her.}

After that day Preesha regularly check on her and treat her well after 2day she gain consiusness but before Preesha and Rudraksh reach to her she was again lost her consciousness due to weakness... And in shock state she went to coma state.after that Covid situation worse and they take her to their house for good observation and care. And Preesha is feeling precious connection with her she feels so emotionally attachement with her.

As like these 15days are pass but in these days Rudraksh not get any clue about her but today finally successful to find out about her true identity and that too with the help of his private investigator and team, as the finaly there she is Pallavirao and belongs to Hyadrabad city.

Rudraksh also have found that she is wife of famous jewelers Raghavrao who is so much famous in India ,but in Covid situation all these days they can't reach out this information and can't go from Chhenai and investigate about pallavirao . He genuinely happy finally he got information about her family.