Rain

It was a rainy night in Magnolia, really rainy, so rainy that even Juvia thought it was pretty bad! But everyone else had just gone home to avoid it, but since Natsu and Lucy were out on a walk just to get away from all the noise for a while, they weren't too fussed about getting home anytime soon, and instead, took shelter under a small bridge on the outskirts of town. "You feelin' cold, Lu?" Natsu asked a shivering Lucy "n-no, I sh-sh-should be fine, sweetie!" She answered smiling. They had their backs rested agains the wall, exhausted by running away from the unexpected rainfall. "No, Lu, you really look cold. I don't want you gettin' sick." Natsu took Lucy's hand and held it tight, she felt his body heat seep into her hand, it felt nice, really nice.

He was now hugging her tightly, letting his warmth over to her and before they knew it they were making out under the bridge, enjoying the sounds of the rainfall and their kisses, their tongues in a slow rhythmic dance. Lucy's hands moved from the back of Natsu's head to the zipper of his trousers, thank god he was wearing casual clothes, as she was doing this, Natsu slowly removed her panties from under her skirt, she allowed this and stepped out of her White frilly Underwear but before she could fully step out of her pants she was hoisted up and gently pressed against the cold wall behind her, she wrapped her legs around Natsu's waist and continued kissing him passionately.

As they kissed, Lucy fondled around with Natsu's length until it was fully erect, she stroked it tenderly. Natsu groaned into their kiss before pulling away for a split second, "Lucy, I love you, I love you so much, I really do" he panted and pressed his lips against hers again, he pulled back once more "Natsu... Natsu, sweetie, I love you too, I never want to lose you, please don't ever let go of me" Lucy breathed, Natsu nodded and pressed his forehead to Lucy's.

He moved one hand from holding Lucy up to position himself correctly, quickly he put his hand back to holding his lover against the wall. As carefully as he could, Natsu lowered Lucy down the wall a few inches to slide inside her warmth, the two let out a quiet sigh at the feeling of this.

Natsu was now slowly and sweetly thrusting into her, "s'this okay, doesn't hurt does it?" He asked, Lucy smiled and shook her head "no, it's fine, it feels great" she smiled resting her forehead to his. Lucy was bouncing slightly too, trying to get more of this sensational feeling, they had never done it like this before, this position and this setting, both completely different from the way they usually made love, this was different, but in a very good way.

Natsu picked up his pace, desperate for his release, "ohh Natsu! Haaah~" Lucy hummed, Natsu peppered her neck with kisses, pulling back to let out a moan.

He started slamming into her hard, both letting out loud moans "ahh! Lucy!" Natsu was groaning so loud Lucy was afraid someone might have heard them, Lucy was trying to hold back her moans by biting hard on Natsu's shirt, pulling tightly on the back of it.

"Ahhhnn-Natsuuuu!~" "aahhhhhhg! Lucy!~" both let out a loud grunt as they came together, Natsu releasing his seed deep inside her, gradually slowing his movements before pulling out, he felt his knees wobble. He went in for one more kiss before they headed home.

Rain was still bucketing down hard, Natsu tried to set Lucy down but she was reluctant to let go, so he just pressed her against the wall a bit more to keep her steady as he re-fastened his trousers. Still carrying Lucy, he knelt down to pick up her panties and shoved them in his pocket grinning, hopefully nobody would notice that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Had Lucy really just fallen asleep right after they had sex under a bridge, in the pouring rain!? He didn't mind, but he was amazed that she could do something like that.

"Brace yourself, sweetie" said Natsu as he prepared to make his way to their house in the pouring rain, Lucy just hummed tiredly and nuzzled further into his already soaked shirt.

After what felt like forever they had finally made it home. After fumbling with the keys for a bit Natsu finally opened the door and carefully made his way in, trying not to bash Lucy against anything.

He lay Lucy on the couch with a towel, she was still asleep somehow, it was surprising really. Natsu changed out of his wet clothes first before taking Lucy up to the bedroom and carefully undressing her, taking a clean pair of undies and one of his shirts from the drawers, changing her into those and laying her into bed with the utmost care and covering her with the bedcovers.

Natsu wiped the wet strands of golden hair from her face, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead, she looked really cute in his shirt. He just sat peacefully watching her sleep for a while, she was so calm and quiet, her chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open after a while, Lucy's gaze met Natsu's with a soft smile. "Hey..." He hummed "hey, you..." Lucy giggled,Natsu pressed a warm hand to her cold cheek, still rosy from the cold, she nuzzled into it, "why don't you come and cuddle up with me, I feel cold" she pouted, "alright, if you insist" hummed Natsu, crawling under the covers and holding his Lucy tight. "Never let go of me, remember?" Whispered Lucy "I Remember..." Natsu sighed with a soft smile, "c'mon now, Lu, get some sleep, it's getting late". Lucy sighed softly and cuddled into Natsu, nuzzling her face into his warm chest "I love you, Natsu...", "I love you too, Lucy" Natsu hummed "and I always will, okay?", Lucy giggled softly and nodded then drifted of into sweet dreams with her dearest Natsu.