𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝

𖣔

Copyright © [2022] by Avi aka literaryechoes. All rights reserved.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Images or media used in the book are not owned by the author unless otherwise specified.

Note: 

This is a warning to those who might stumble upon this book thinking of it as a romance. It's not. RU is a book that is not confined but drawn around the mystery/suspense genre. English is not my first language, and neither do I proclaim to be a professional. Writing is an adored hobby of mine and I write to make the world in my head alive. 

If you expect something tear-jerking or poetic, this might not be the book for you. RU is a book I've dreamt about after reading numerous books of this kind and an emotion maybe envy that I, being a single child had from the main characters of such books.

Regarding the updates, chapters will be first uploaded on Scrollstack in a bunch and you will be informed about the charges as well as update schedule later on.

Once the book is completed on Scrollstack, it will be updated on Wattpad only once I make sure it's safe on the platform or we'll move to another platform.

Prologue will be up in the upcoming week, free on both platforms.

On that note, let's begin a new journey together, I hope you'll stay for a long time.

- Avi