Dear Viewers.....

Authors note: I cannot promise that this is entirely correct, if it is not, please feel free to correct me in the comment section. Hope you enjoy. I'm trying to get my mom into FNAF.

It all started in 1970 with two men. Two Geniuses Might I add. Their names were Henry Emily and William Afton. Henry had a daughter named Charlotte, and William had three children. Michael, Evan, and Elizabeth. They both ruled the world of robotics at the time and could build robots in their sleep. With this talent, they opened two robot-ran family restaurants called "FredBears Family Diner" and Circus Baby's Pizza world. Both restaurants were ran by Henry and William. They were made to entertain kids, and were ran by robots called anamatronics. They were not only working robots, but they were also mascot costumes, worn by the people working. There were three main star Anamatronics at the time. A golden bear named Freddy, a Golden Bunny named Bonnie. They ran Fredbears family diner. There was one anamatronic that William made for his daughter. She could make balloons and make ice cream. She was the main star of Circus Babys Pizza world.(her name was Circus Baby if you didn't know).

Some time has passed and there was an accident at Circus Baby's Pizza world. One of the anamatronics malfunctioned and a kid was unfortunately killed. Elizabeth Afton has "Gone Missing", and William couldn't find her anywhere. Circus Baby's Pizza World shuts down suddenly. Around this time, FredBears family diner was the most popular thing, and has it's own TV show and merchandise. The tv show was called "Freddy and Friends" which shows a chicken who likes to eat. Her name is Chica. A pirate fox named Foxy, a non Golden Bunny named Bonnie and a non Golden bear called Freddy. Evan was having terrible nightmares about the anamatronics, and his older brother Micheal was making fun of him for it, wearing a foxy mask to scare him. When Evan told his parents, but they didn't believe him.

5 days before Evans birthday, Micheal locked him in his room, making fun of him even more. During this time, Evan had a special Fredbear plush. He also had other plushies of the other anamatronics, but Foxy's head was ripped off. The days leading up to Evans birthday were the same, until he saw a man being "stuffed" into the spring Bonnie anamatronic. The springlock anamatronics are the Golden Bear and the Golden Bunny. You can wear them if you push back the endo skeleton (the skeleton of the anamatronic), but you have to be really careful not to move quickly or breath the wrong way or else the anamatronics will spring up and crush the person inside.

Evans birthday rolls around and Micheal and his friends decide to take their bullying to another level. While wearing their anamatronic masks, Micheal and his friends carry Evan to Fredbear, putting Evan into his mouth to give him a "Kiss". Now, I'm no mathematician, but we take 1 springlock suit that is Very mostiure sensitive, and one child that is inside the anamatronic's mouth crying rivers of tears. What do you get? Well, that same day, when Fredbear got all of Evans tears inside of him, he sprung back into his normal position, crushing Evans skull, Killing him. This event was called the Bite of 83'. This caused "Fredbears Family Diner to be permanently closed down. William decommissioned the anamatronics.

Before William started to kill, he designed every anamatronic to be able to hold children inside of them. He never thought his daughter would get killed by his own creation. He tried to get her to stay away from Circus Baby by telling Elizabeth that she is dangerous, but she didn't listen. During the FredBears family diner era, William took the innocent lives of 5 children. His first victim was a little girl named Susie, and his latest victim was none other than his best friends daughter Charlotte. The 5 children's names were Sammie, Susie, Fritz, Jeremy, Gabriel, and Cassidy. During this time as well, William Aftons wife suddenly dies(it's rumored that William killed her). This causes William to build an anamatronic similar to his wife named Ballora.

William was obsessed with this thing called Remnant, which would apparently make him Immortal. He goes back to the old Freddy locations, and dismantles the anamatronics, setting the souls of the children free. His plan backfires, and the children are angry. They all try to attack him. He thinks its a good idea to hide in the Spring Bonnie suit, he didn't have time to check the springlocks, which had a malfunction. This causes his "Death".

Micheal was alone at this point, but when he realized that Circus Baby's parts and services was hiring, he took the job as a night guard. Before William "died" he told Micheal to dismantle circus baby and set Elizabeth free. Once there, Micheal was being attacked by some of Williams creations, called the Funtime anamatronics(Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy). However, Circus Baby was helping Micheal escape. The last day Micheal stayed to work on Circus Baby, he sent her to the scooper, which was used to scoop out the endo skeletons of anamatronics. However, things change and Circus baby is now the one leading Micheal to the scooper. Micheal then realized that this wasn't the real Circus Baby, and that is was Ennard(which is all the Funtime Anamatronics put together). Ennard ends up scooping Michaels insides, and uses him as a skin suit. After a couple days, Micheal starts to turn purple, which causes Ennard to flee from his body. However, by some miracle, Micheal did not die. Instead, he became a zombie, and tried to fix his father's mistakes.

He goes to the first location of Freddy Fazbear's, surviving 5 nights in order to find his father. Then he goes to Freddy Fazbear's Second location. He get fired from both locations, from having a foul odor(Remember, he is still a zombie). He gets fired from the other location because he was tampering with the anamatronics. He then goes to a new location called Fazbear frights, where he finds a familiar looking anamatronic. He finds out that it is his father aka Spring Bonnie. William is still alive, in agony, and angry at the children that made him like this.(by the way, 30 years has gone by.) On the last night of Micheal's job at Fazbear's frights, Micheal sets the place on fire, with William still inside. He leaves the building, leaving William to burn. However, somehow William still managed to escape. Circus baby was taken out of Ennard(remember, Ennard is a bunch of Anamatronics put together.) And later became "Scrap" baby.

Guess who's back? That's right! Henry Emily. He builds a new Anamatronic named Lefty, that was made to track down his daughter and trap her, in case she was still trapped in the puppet anamatronic.(whose name was Marionette). After building Lefty, Henry also built a new facility, in which he hired Micheal to work. After each night, Micheal would either find Scrap Trap(spring Bonnie was fixed up.), Lefty, Ennard(who changed into Molten Freddy), or Scrap Baby. After all the anamatronics were in the room, Henry set the place on fire. Micheal had a way out, but didn't take it. This causes all the souls of the children free. William was dragged to hell by Cassidy, making him be the night guard, having the anamatronics attack him for all "eternity". (In this game, we realize that William should not have killed Cassidy.)