The New Girl

CHAPTER 1

Hey! This is the first time I create a fanfaction, but I hope you'll like it. The fanfiction is about Ian Somerhalder. It would mean a lot to me if you commented something on the story..❤️
___________________________________

It's early in the morning, my family and I just moved here. We were actually supposed to move to Los Angeles instead of Atlanta.. But my dad got offered a job he really wanted here. The leaves on the threes are yellow, and you can easily see that it is almost autumn. As said, I just moved here. My first day at the new school is tomorrow, and I am feeling kinda nervous. Not just nervous, but I also look a little bit forward to it. We pick up the luggage and walks into our new home. It's so cozy in here.

"Come upstairs, Anna!" my mom shouts. I run up the stairs. "What is iii...." The words you got stuck in my mouth. I couldn't help stare at my new room, it's like a dream. My room is bigger than I expected, and it is like a princess room. My dad got rid of all my old stuffs in the room and bought new to me. Every single thing was completely new. "Wow, this room is amazing mom, you and dad didn't have to spend all this money on me.

I walk out of my room, put on some shoes and grab my jacket with me. At least I could explore our new neighborhood. As I step out the door I notice this beautiful boy standing right in front of me. His babyblue eyes took my breathe away, and I could almost see the ocean in them. His hair was dark brown and I couldn't take my eyes of him.

"Hi! Are you new in this town?" He says while he smirk.

Oh my god he is so cute.

"Ehh.. Yeah! Why?" It just popped out of my mouth, I wish it didn't sound weird..

He is talking to me, oh my god.

"I haven't seen you before! I'm Ian Somerhalder by the way" he says while he is fixing his hair. At least it looks like he does that.

"Oh, I'm Anna.." I say, I probably does sound awkward.

"Alrigh Anna, see ya later babe!" He says while he licks his lips as he began walking.

IAN'S POV
Oh my gad, that girl is beautiful! She has long brown hair and brown eyes. Exactly what I'm looking for! I want to know her better, but I'm pretty sure that she will come to the school tomorrow. I can't wait to see her.

ANNA'S POV
He is stunning. I couldn't stop staring into his eyes! I think they are kinda more brighter than my future, hehe. HE CALLED ME BABE BY THE WAY. Maybe it is normal to call girl babe here.. I don't know nothing else but that he is perfect for me. I hope I'll see him at school tomorrow.

I turned on the TV, and the first thing that I saw was Ian. What, why is he on television? The show was called "The Vampire Diaries".. Is that Ian who plays Damon?
___________________________________

I'm so sorry if my english is bad, haha! I live in Norway.. Where are you from?😊 I hoped you liked the first chapter!