Chapter 1

Y/n was walking down the hall when she heard someone shout her name, "Y/n! Where are ya?!"; Y/N turns around and sees her friend, Phoebe, walking towards her, "Are you still coming over to study?" Y/n asked her friend, Phoebe replied with, "Yep and I'm bringing snacks!"; Hours later after school, Y/n hears the doorbell ring, and runs downstairs to open the door for Phoebe, but notices something is off. She feels like something is watching her, but Y/N ignores it as some stupid gut feeling. She opens the door and there is no Phoebe, she's gone but there is a letter. "Huh..?", Y/N picks it up, and she starts to read the letter. As she hears something coming from behind her, Y/n looks behind her but there is nothing. "Hahaha... I'm going crazy.", then she starts to get ready for work, still nothing from Phoebe. The air outside is unusually cold, it froze lots of the car engines, so Y/N groaned as to her hatred for walking to work.   

                               Going to work, worrying about Phoebe, and trying to get her mind off of any scary thought. It was her thinking that someone was in her house trying to kill her or stalk her. Arriving at the cafe, Y/N walks in while putting an apron on. Accidentally touching a wad of gum stuck to the counter, "Disgusting.."; While Y/N is now working, she sees a doll-like couple walk in while she is taking someone's order, "Y/N!"; Her boss shouts "Can you take their order??" he asks, while gesturing to the couple. The girl smiles, and responds with, "Sure". Y/N picked up her notepad, and a pen then walked over to their table and notices something awfully strange about the woman. The 15-year-old waitress noticed the lady looked similar to her, everything about them matched, (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin. "Do I have a secret sibling?" Y/N thought with a conflicted expression. The couple takes notice of her and smiles. As she takes their order, Y/N unintentionally overhears the couples' conversation. It was about an upcoming wedding, but that was all she heard. The woman started mumbling about her daughter, so Y/N stopped listening. As Y/N told the chefs what they wanted, she couldn't help but think it was her twin sister, maybe a lost relative even. Alas, she couldn't know since her mother left her at a young age. Just 3 months old Y/N L/N was left in an orphanage. Her train of thought was interrupted by a tiny bell indicating the desserts were ready. There was a bunch so she took them one by one, as she reached the couple's food and took their order to give them. When she reached their table, the man had pulled out a slip of paper, it looked like a fancy invitation. "Uhh.."

A/N: I might not update fast because of school and me and my friend who write this are procrastinators.