Isis

The green was so intense that she had to close her eyes for a moment, opening them again to look around at all the shocked faces of her friends and family. His hand reached down and she took it with her own, noticing how his skin looked so dark against her pale skin. His hair fell over his face in a jagged green mess and she realized that he looked very similar to the woman who was with Airwain in her mind. Ever held out her hand to her fallen sister with a guarded look on her face. Once Isis let go of the man's hand he was alone in the center of the partygoers. They had crowded around him and were now looking very confusedly at the strange man.

"Who are you? Isis, what just happened? Did he do something to you?" Jealousy asked in an accusatorial tone. Isis shook her head as she looked over to him confusedly.

"He helped me somehow, it was Airwain with a mental attack. He was with a woman who looked very similar to this man." Jealousy gritted her teeth at Airwain's name and then looked over the man who stared back with curiousity.

"I have no wish to harm her, nor did I harm her. That woman was my mother, she left our kingdom late last night and I followed her in great concern for her well being. I am assuming she launched the mental attack on this girl. I brought her back from where my mother spelled her mind. My kind usually hides from meddling with the other people of this realm, this isn't usual for a Dryad at all." a chorus of gasps rang out at the stranger's words. Vlad smiled at Jealousy as her eyes widened perceptibly. Isis stared at the Dryad in wonder, another species to join a council and she hoped he would join the Were one.

"You haven't told us your name yet, Dryad. You must be tested for your level of power, Lumnas must be notified of this immediately. No one has ever seen your kind before, some even believed that you were imaginary." Isis said, stepping forward. The Dryad looked sharply over at her and flicked his finger lightly. The ground behind Isis cracked and split open, forming a circle around him and her. Isis gasped and almost fell as the ground shook and the gap widened, the other people gazed awestruck at the earth opening.

"I am an elemental, but you people know nothing of elementals. You see, all of you think of Lumnas as the most powerful creature. You are all wrong, there is five elemental groups and Lumnas is only one of them. He is the most compassionate out of all of us. Earth, fire, water, air, and spirit. He volunteered to take care of you lesser beings while we kept to ourselves, my mother has overstepped her boundaries and dragged me along into your stupid little rivalry. My name is Eros Oak, crown prince of the Dryads." Eros said glaring at Isis. She glanced terrified at the sheer cliff behind her and then back at Eros. He flicked his finger again and vines shot up from the ground, wrapping around Isis' arms and legs. Vlad, Ian and Daemon aimed attacks at the Dryad confusedly, but he swiped them away effortlessly.

"I could tear this insignificant girl into pieces if I so chose and none of you pitiful creatures could stop me. But I have made a covenant with the other elementals to not touch Lumnas's creatures." the vines slithered back down into the earth as the gap started to close. Ever and Jealousy both held out their hands as Isis rushed back over the divide. The two sides of the gap crashed together with a large quake and Eros strode closer to where Isis stood frightened behind Ever and Jealousy.

"For some unknown reason my mother has allied with one of you pitiful creatures and is after this child, I need to stop her. Therefore, I must shadow you until this whole thing is over, I need my mother back. She is the rightful queen of the Dryads and needs to return to her people." Eros looked expectantly at Isis as a look of pure fury settled on her face. Pushing Ever a little so she stepped sideways, Isis walked up to Eros. She glared and shoved him angrily as he stumbled in surprise.

"You want to use me as bait for your irresponsible mother who is allied with my murderous father?" Isis asked in disbelief. The Dryad looked down at Isis hatefully as he clenched his fist threateningly, Isis caught the movement of his hand and looked up defiantly into his green eyes. A figure in a dark hooded cloak stepped from the crowd as Eros brought his fist up to punch Isis.