Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Yea. I updated again quickly. I am in a generous mood. Thank you for all the reviews. It makes me feel happy. :) I am working on writing a story about the niece of Triple H. I will also be posting it on both Fanfiction.net and Wattpad. Be sure to check it out. ;)

Previously on John Cena's Daughter."Who's my biggest superstar Crush?" I responded"Seth Rollins." he responded. 'Do you believe me now?""Yes, but I still want that test." I said. We stopped at the Gorilla Position and waited till we heard dad's, is okay if i call him that?, intro music. We walked out and dad did his little dance thing on the ramp. He pulled me to him."Go around the ring and sit by the table." Dad, I decided to start calling him that, letting me go, I followed his directions and watched his match. It was a good one. Him and Russev were fighting with their hearts. Russev ended up winning. Dad came by me while we waited for the shield match.

First, the Usos came out and did their dance/chant thing. Then, Shield's music started, and they came out in their usual way. As they got closer, Seth saw me and smiled. Dean and Roman jumped over the barricade. Seth did his ninja roll over the barricade. He came by me. "Are you okay?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's only been about 20 minutes, Seth." He laughs and kissed my head, then walked to the ring. Dean, Seth, and Roman fist-bump and Dean comes over by me and Dad. Jimmy? and Roman started off the fight.

"They're cousins. Did you know that?" Dean asked.

"Who?" I ask, turning my attention to Dean.

"The Usos and Roman."

"Really? Does that make the Rock and the Usos cousins too?" I asked

"Yeah. They all even have a tradition of the loser must buy the winner dinner. We've gotten some nice meals from Dwayne." Dean said. We continued talking while the match was going. I learned Roman has a daughter, three or more teams are guaranteed to get a personal locker room, champions get a locker rooms, and Cena also gets one. Seth also dyed his hair to be different, to get noticed. Dean learned that I've been wanting to wrestle since I was three. He learned my favorite stuffs and my favorite move, which was Dirty Deeds. He was about to start teaching me the finisher when Seth got thrown out of the ring and is not moving.

"Seth!" I yell rushing to him. Jey? rolled up the distracted Roman and got the pretend victory. I grabbed Seth's hand and held it to me. He moaned and moved his head towards me.

Dean and Roman helped him up,"We need to get him to the trainers." Roman said.

"Wait! Where's Kat?" Seth said, trying to find me through the most likely concussion.

"Tell her to stay with her Dad,""Don't worry about me, Seth. Go to the Trainers so you can fight tomorrow." I said, letting go of his hand.

As he was dragged away, I heard, "It's my job to worry."

Dad came up to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Come on let's find out the verdict on your boyfriend."

"Seth's not my boyfriend." I said immediately. But was he? I mean we both worry about each other. Seth did say it's his job to worry about me. I let Dad lead me to follow Shield. By the time we get to the room, Seth is walking around trying to get to me but both Dean and Roman are blocking his path out.

"Let me see her." He said."Once I finish checking you out, then you can." the trainer said. Apparently, Seth agreed. "You seem fine, but I want either Joe or Jon to check on you tonight."

"We will." they said. They turn to walk out of the door and see me.

Both Dean and Roman smile at me."Kat!" Sth said coming towards me, hugging me. "You're not going ringside tomorrow."

"I don't want to because I would stay by you and you would be distracted." I said. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Kat? Do you want to take the paternity test now?" my dad asked.

"yes. Do you boys want to meet us after you shower and everything?" I looked at Shield.

The trainer walked out of the room."I didn't mean to ears-drop but I heard something about a paternity test. If someone needs it done, we can do it her." he said.

"yeah we do need one, me and my daughter Kat." John said.The trainer nods. "Let's go inside." He motions for me and dad to follow.

"I'll meet you here, okay?" I ask Colby.

"Of course angel." He said.