Ch.1: Eraserheads big mistake.

"Midoriya you're expelled, pack your things and leave the gym uniform on my desk then report to Nezu."

Those were the words Izuku Midoriya had heard from the teacher he had considered to be the only one who would support him.

"Fine. But first fuck you Eraserhead, you are a horrible teacher and an even worse hero. I knew you expelled students you didn't think had potential, but I didn't think you would be a Quirk Supremacist."

As I say that I turn and march to Nezu's office already knowing he can't kick me out due to laws that the Hero Commission "Secretary of Quirk use and Licensing" ,Hisashi Midoriya, had passed about quirk discrimination.

——///Time Skip\\\——

After visiting Nezu I got myself placed into the support course under the condition that I didn't have to make equipment for class 1A or any students Aizawa had let stay in any of his classes.

To day is the day of the sports festival and I intended to surpass class 1A and stop them from reaching the end.

After coming 5th in the first chalange the Obstacle race. And 4th in the hide and seek, having teamed up with some gen ed students.

Now it was time for the final challenges. 1v1 Battles. I am up against my replacement.

"Hitoshi Shinso

I will destroy you."