Ch.2: False Assumptions of Mindwipe.

I walked onto the stage after my name had been called, with three of my gadgets that I knew would work best against Shinso.

'I know you're going to say something about how I'm privileged because you have a "villains quirk" but you would be wrong"

"You know I'm jealous, you must have been born with a heroic quirk, one that let you just cost on in life. You don't know what it's like to have to work for anything do you?"

'I was right, he thinks that everyone has had a better life because of his quirk despite being raised in luxury and being trained in combat and quirk use, however I doubt that he thinks that would be a good backstory.

"Your quirk won't work on me I'm wearing a device that coverts all sound into electric sound waves because I knew I would be fighting you. You were raised in luxury with servants and maids, you were raised by Quirksist members of the Hero commission, who were against the Anti Quirk Discrimonation Bill's third amendment, that those with Mutations and those without quirks would be treated that same as all other people. You are a Villain."

With that I tased him and kicked him out of bounds.

"Next time don't be a self entitled dick."

——///Time Skip\\\——

My next opponent was announced as I prepared to walk up to the stage I made sure that the equipment I needed was on my person.

"Momo Yaoyorozu,

You will fail."