Would you Like to Die Johnposter?

Thoughts unless someone is talking
"Speaking"

Mono pov until I say otherwise

Is that my iPhone alarm clock ringing? Probably. Should I get up to get ready to go to my new school? Probably. Am I going to go do that? Yes. I then teleport to my closet and change my hair color to pink just by thinking about it and now it's time for me to make some delicious breakfast... for my dog!

    YOU THOUGHT THE FOOD WAS FOR ME? HA I DONT HAVE TO E-"oh hey Stain my little puppy" I then scratch my doggos ears as I say

    "Who's a good doggowo? You are my little hero killer." (A/ngehsgehfjhsge too much wholesomeness) well right now I'm finished making his food so now it's time for me to go to the new school I just made the cut for last week for and woke up 3 hrs ago for as I have 1 hr to get there and I just teleport, not wanting to open up a path for a love interest.

      "Settle down class right now!" says my new teacher as I'm walking through the door.

      "You must be the newbie Mr black" a knock-off John from Unordinary says as he spots me

      "And you must want Seraphina to put your ass in check, I'm no Sera but I might have to do it for you" I retort as the class starts going wild and I see the girls starting to simp. Ugh. I hate love and stuff cause it makes no sen-

      "And you must want to be a MHA villain" he stupidly says 3 minutes after my first remark.

"Hell yeah I do! All my ability does is kill and fight so I could beat Deku in the time before Sayori dies on a speedrunning save file." I say like a gangsta.

"Well fight me then sociopath"

"Thanks and before we fight let me play this song as the song that will be associated with your loss. btw I'm using the English version because it makes sense that I use it and you can hear and understand the lyrics since we aren't Korean." I saw cooly

"Korean?" People start muttering as I put on the song

As the song starts we fight. Just use your imagination for the entire song.
Well then now that the school is closed for 1 day so that I can get used to the idea of being on top, I'm going to bed until noon tomorrow. good night readers!!! (Bonks in stop breaking the 4th wall)

Author here! I just wanna let you guys know that I made this plot and the characters and interactions but I don't make the songs I use in this, so I have to be clear I DO NOT OWN ANY SONGS USED IN THIS STORY. Well then, goodbye guys gals trans nonbinary (that's me) and gender nonconforming or gender pals!!!