INTRODUCTION

Alaina Reagan Geneva (Madelyn Madisonville Fushiwaka)

Madelyn a.k.a Alaina, is a lost girl who belong to the family of "Fushiwaka", her  real parents was on a trip when they lost her in the age of 3... Some couple take Madelyn to there home and took care of her... Her personality can depend on which opponent she is facing.

Elizabeth Piers Geneva
Jose Easton Geneva

Elizabeth and Jose is Madelyn's "parents" (which means they are not the real parents), these couple treated Madelyn as their own child.. They love and cared for Madelyn. But, they aren't ready for telling the truth to Madelyn, they gave Madelyn the name "Alaina Reagan Geneva".

Xavier Cole Fushiwaka
Foster Emory Fushiwaka

Xavier is an 19 year old while Foster is an 18 year old, both of them are Madelyn's brothers. They knew what happened to Madelyn so they are trying hard to search for her, until they're parents have died from a car accident.

Sarah Helen Fushiwaka
Andrei Fushiwaka

This two are the real parents of Madelyn, but in a past years Sarah and Andrei got into an accident because of searching for their daughter Madelyn.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

₰. Get to know a lot of characters in the chapters, this is my first story so wish me luck.