<三>

"Why are you going with him?"

Hyunjin's confusion quickly turned into annoyance after hearing Minho, "What do you want now? Isn't Jisung enough for you? Now what, do you want Seungmin too?"

It was now Minho's turn to be confused. What's with him? While thinking, his grip on Seungmin loosened, and Hyunjin took that chance to drag his friend away before Minho could catch up. "Did you really have to be so mean? I know you're kinda jelly, but like..." Seungmin started.

"Yes, I did. Did you see them flirting before? I swear to god, aish, he's doing this on purpose."

Seungmin stayed silent as Hyunjin continued ranting until they reached the other members. As they arrived, Seungmin noticed that Minho was already there. He had a tight smile plastered on his face. What's wrong, Hyung? Did what Hyunjin said really affect you that much? He brushed off the urge to question the elder. Seungmin brought his attention back to Chan's proud, father-like speech. The members thanked the staff backstage and headed back to the other groups in the studio, where cheers greeted them.

~

The remaining groups did their performances. The Boyz and iKON did iconic and memorable performances making Minho secretly feel queasy in the stomach. The Boyz has a high chance of winning this round. They were really creative and versatile, he sighed inwardly. This is harder than I thought.

Then, the hosts started speaking again and wrapped up. In no time, Seungmin, along with his members, went back into their waiting room. He could tell the members were relieved that they completed the performance without errors. They couldn't relax too soon because the scores would be coming out.

~

Seungmin headed towards the changing rooms to change into his hoodie and shorts. He unbuttoned his shirt, swearing that he'd probably be the last to finish. Suddenly, someone burst into the room, calling for him. Seungmin yelped in surprise, covering his bare torso instantly. "What the... Hyung!"

"Oh, there you are! C'mon slowpoke, everyone is..." Minho's voice trailed off upon seeing the state of the younger.

He swallowed hard, the tips of his ears turning red. Minho swiftly whipped his head away, "J-just hurry up," Minho said before dashing out of the room.