Chapter 2.

Jay p.o.v

"Yo, I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake
On my life, man, fuck's sake
If I did I'd Minaj wid' him and let 'em eat my ass like a cupcake
My man full....
I woke up to the sound of my alarm play Only.I got up to get ready for skoo. So I rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom.I cut on the shower ,undressed and stepped inside......
30minutes later
I stepped out the shower and wrapped my body in a towel.I then brushed my teeth and washed my face.I went to my closet and decided on what I was gonna wear today.I picked out a white crop top black ripped skinny jeans and my taxis.I added a gold necklace that spelt my name ,my gold bracelet and my gold hoop earings.I then went to my bathroom to do my hair.I plugged up my flat and began straightening my hair.
2 1/2 hours later
I was finally done with my hair.I looked at my clock and it read 7:08 and I didn't have to be at school until 7:30.I grabbed my backpack,my Samsung GS6,my charger and headed downstairs.I walked into my parents room and they were both gone.I walked back out and headed for my kitchen.I looked on the refrigerator that left a note from my parents saying

Dear jayeda,
Your father and I have left to Chicago for a vacation.your siblings have came with us.we knew that if we asked you if you wanted to come you would already said no.But just know that we trust u enough to stay home on your own.you can invite alanis and naijah and other friends but you cannot have parties or destroy my house.I have left u $8,000 on your black card,take that and have fun.well be back soon, luv you baby girl.

Love,
Mom&Dad

Oh hell yah Im finna be hella Turnt in this bitch (does shmoney dance) I checked the time and it was 7:13,I went into the living room and sat on the couch.I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.I was on Instagram for awhile,then I checked the time and it was 7:20.I got off the couch went into the kitchen and grabbed an Apple.I then grabbed the keys to my all white Lamborghini and headed out the door.I got inside my car and drove to school.