Class with cute boys.

**** JASMINES POV ****

The middle blocker on the other team attacked the set she got but luckily our back row passed the ball up. It was a perfect pass and I knew my setter would set me the perfect one set. I screamed for the ball and did my approach. I went up to hit the ball and slammed it down right on the ten foot line! The crowd went wild. We had won the game! We hit the other teams hands and I was about to go hug my teammates when I felt something wet on my face

"CHARLIE" I yelled. I was awoken from my favorite volleyball dream by my shiatsu, Charlie. When I tried to sit up my head began pounding. Fuck I hate hangovers. I put the pillow over my head and groaned. Charlie obviously thought that I was playing with him because he continued to try to lick me.

The rest of last night was a complete blur. I remember after I left the bathroom I went to go sit with derrick and eddy. I finally got to smoke. I can barely remember anything else besides that I danced on a bunch of people and I remember seeing Alex hook-up with one of the JV volleyball players. Not that I care or anything, but he could at least hook up with someone who wasn't a bench warmer.

The rest of the weekend was uneventful, but went by really fast and soon enough it was Monday morning.

" Jas come down stairs and eat" my mom screamed. I quickly scanned my outfit in the mirror, to make sure I looked somewhat presentable. Mondays are the worst days, and it's not like I have anyone to dress up for anyways. I had on light blue jean shorts, a white crop top and a long floral print cardigan. It was October, but here in California it was still hot.

I went down stairs and had my usual breakfast: a smoothie and two waffles. I grabbed my car keys and walked towards to door but before I could open it, my mom screamed "I won't be here when you get home, Im going to Milan for a week"

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I was used to here leaving for weeks. She was a famous architect so, she traveled across the country to design stuff. But it had its perks, for one we had a lot of money, and I get to travel around the country, during the summer. But since its only two of us i get a little lonely when she leaves.

I was getting in the car, when I heard loud music. I turned my head and saw Alex speeding out of our neighborhood in his Bugatti. I rolled my eyes. Alex and Derrick and I live in the same neighborhood. I got in my red Ferrari and drove to school. After I finally found a parking spot I walk towards the school. I had gotten all the way in the school when I realized I'd left my book bag in the car.

Shit. I'm going to be late for my first period again AND this time I would get a detention. Oh well. I walked by to the car and on the way there I saw Alex getting head from some freshman.

"Ew" I said out loud on accident. I don't give head, Never had, never will. And Alex knew that, which is why he always got it from freshman. Not that I minded, he's not my boyfriend.

The freshman must have heard me because she looked up and ran away. "What the hell. Why did you stop." He said with a frustrated tone. He followed her gaze and looked at me. He put his dick back in his pants and walked into the school.

Just like I predicted I was late to my first period and it just so happens that Alex is in my first period. We BOTH had gotten detention. Since first period was gym for me, all the girls sat in the bleachers and all the boys played basketball.

"oh my god, Look at how fine Trey looks while he's sweating. I could just fuck him right on the court!" Tiana had said. "Yea you do that and Jason will come and beat both of yall asses." I said.

But she's right, Trey is SO cute and hes super sweet. He must have seen me staring because he came over to where Tiana and I were sitting.

"Hey gorgeous" He said, staring at me.

"OH SHIT I guess I'm just invisible." Tiana said, jokingly.

"Hey tee-tee" Trey said, pinching her cheeks.

"Whatever, I'm going to go talk to Jason anyways" She got up and left.

"Hey trey" I said smiling. My eyes couldn't help but look at his body. He had a very defined six pack and he was dripping in sweat. My eyes kept going down and I could see a bulge in his basketball shorts. "My eyes are up here babygirl" He smirked.

"Whatever I was just looking at the ground" I said whilst blushing. "Jas your single right?" He said mischievously.

"That aint any of your damn business," I said laughing. "Well Im going to take that as a No. So tonight at 7 im coming over with food and movies." He claimed. 

"Alright trey" I said, trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Alright see you tonight baby." He said and kissed me on the cheek. Holy shit. Me and Trey texted a lot but nothing ever really happened because he had an on-again off-again girlfriend. But they were officially over this time.

**** ALEX POV ***

I got the ball and shot it. Swish. Gym was my favorite class, because all the guys did was play basketball. My team was winning of course, but one of our players had left the court, trey. I look around to see where he went and I see him next to jas.

Why are they so close? Why is she giggling? What the hell.

Why did he kiss her on her cheek? I never really liked trey. Something about him just made me not like him. I waited until trey left and went to go talk to jas.

"What was that about" I asked.

"None of your damn business." She said with an attitude. She tried to get up and walk away but I grabbed her arm before she could. "Let go of me Alex, That wasn't any of your business." She whined.

I know she hates when I get in her business, but I just can't help myself. "So that's your new boyfriend" I asked, obviously knowing the answer. I knew this would annoy her.

"EW. You know I don't have boyfriends. Freaking gross." She said disgustingly and walked away. Jas NEVER had boyfriends. And its not like no one wanted her, she was easily the prettiest girl in the school. She was 5'9 with caramel skin, Long curly hair, A nice ass, and She wore a 36 C cup (I checked once).

She was a freaking goddess, and every guy wanted her. She just didn't do relationships. I honestly don't know why. I mean, im not the kind of guy that gets into relationships frequently, But Ive had 2 girlfriends since I got in high school.

Me and Jas, have a very strange relationship (If you can even call it that). To put it simply, we were friends with benefits, well not actually 'friends'. We had sex, all the time, 24/7 . I mean I fuck other girls too, but only once.

Jas is the only girl that I have fucked more than once, and is still not my girlfriend.

I know I fool around with other girls, but I don't let jas fool around with other guys. I know im a hypocrite but I don't care. No guy is allowed to mess with her.

And she is the whole reason our 'relationship' Is so private. She doesn't like people knowing her business. I remember every detail from how this 'relationship' started. It started a moan.

Her moan.

******

This chapter is WAY longer than the other ones. Hope you enjoy XOXO