11

benjamin zyair.

i was rushing past the nurses, with my hand on my forehead which was continuously bleeding. someone must've noticed how frantic i appeared to be as they tapped my shoulder asking me what room number i was trying to find.

el does that too.

she waved her hand infront of my face, and i snapped out of it replying with my breathing heavy, my palm still holding my forehead.

"126,"

"126.. oh there, it's to your left from right over there!" she smiled, pointing to a corner. i scurried away from her to that door. my hand reached out for the handle to open the door, but it couldn't. i couldn't bring myself to open the door. terrible possibilities fill up my head, the thoughts becoming overwhelming as my eyes shut close.

someone put their hands on my shoulders, and before i could possibly get conusmed by the upcoming panic attack i turned around to see silas. alex stood behind him, quiet with his eyes diverted to anywhere but me.

"benjamin,"

"what is happening..silas, what the fuck is wrong with elora?"

"calm down, and listen to me. she is okay."

she is okay.

it's only now i pull my hand off of my forehead showing the gash which had bled out all over. silas' eyes widened at the sight and i turned back to the door. i took a breath and with a shaking fucking hand, i pulled the handle down opening the door.

i looked up taking a deep breath. elora laid there on the bed with her eyes closed and some sort of IV being on her arm. brushing silas' hand off my shoulder, i went over to her and took in the sight.

those hazel eyes were now hid behind her pale eyelids.

.....

i stood besides her bed, with her reports in my hand and a nurse only for the sake of the name standing besides me. you wouldn't believe me if i said this was the worst fucking hospital I've seen in a good while and considering im saying that after being in the U.S is a big ass thing.

"you're telling me she passed out, and one of the medications you included in her IV was delzicol. how the fuck does that even relate."
[a/n. look up delzicol.]

he laughed nervously, messing with the flimsy tie around his neck. if only i could fucking choke this guy with that tie of his. i've removed her past IV's and helped a fucking hospital make a new bottle of the solution with appropriate amounts of everything she needed.

"sir, nous ne savions pas alot,"
[sir we didnt know alot.]

i nodded, "fucking seems like it."

he then chuckled looking at her, "after all, tout dépend du destin."
[after all, it depends on fate.]

i smiled at him, putting the papers down on the bed and rolling up my sleeves.

this motherfucker.

.....

elora whitlock.

my eyes fluttered open, and all i saw was white. clouds, birds and.. is that jesus?

kidding.

i started to slowly wake up, all of this bright light making it hard for me to see anything. after blinking constantly i finally figured out my vision.

the first thing i saw was benji holding a guy by his collars right infront of me, who had forming bruises all over his cheek. my eyes widened as he raised his hand again. i tried moving and just as i did the pain in my hand increased by billions. or trillions. or if there's something bigger than that.