School Day

3rd person.

It was another usual school day, everyone in the hallways were with their friends, chatting, laughing. Maki was wearing her casual clothes since in this school you didn't have to wear uniform.
She was wearing a red shirt, black skirt, red leggings with black heels.
As she was walking by, her friends caught up with her:

-Maki wait up!-Kaede yelled.

-Oh, sorry I was day dreaming again, my bad. -Maki laughed it off.

-Well next time please wait for us.-Himiko rolled her eyes.

-Guys, we should go to class now since there's only 5 minutes left until the class starts!-Tsumugi exclaimed.

-Yeah.-Kirumi agreed.

*They all rushed to class and got in their seats*

-Okay class, today were learning about Urban Legends. You'll need to write a short intro about one.-Mr. Tanaka explained.

-boriiiiiiiiiing, can't we do something that's not childish?.-Kokichi said

-Sure we can unless you want to write a whole essay about it.-Mr. Tanaka said.

-Nevermind!-Kokichi exclaimed.

-Well then, very well. Take your time there's no need to rush things.-Teacher said.

Maki's pov.

*In the middle of the class*

-Pstt, Maki roll!-Kaito whispered.
What does that idiot want?

-What?-I sighed.

-Will you stay in class for lunch?-Kaito asked.

-Yeah, I don't want to wait in line in the cafeteria.-I said.

-Well that's great!-Kaito exclaimed happily.

Huh.. My heart, I can feel it beating faster.

-Maki roll are you okay??-Kaito got worried.

-Yeah, it's just that you're holding my hand.- I blushed.

-Huuh?-Kaito looked down and he only just realized that he was holding my hand, I saw a blush on his face forming.

-Sorry!-Kaito was embarrassed.

-It's alright.- I replied.

*Bell rang*
And then everyone except the two of us ran out.

-The class is over, finnaly!-Kaito exclaimed.

I took out my lunch box that had a sandwich, chocolate pieces shaped like hearts and a water bottle to go with it.
As I was about to eat the chocolate, Kaito grabbed my hand gently, then I flustered and he ate the chocolate.

-HEY YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK!-I got angry.

-Sorry, I should've asked but it looked really good and I ate it.-Kaito laughed.

His laugh sounds so nice, I don't know why I like it but it really sounds nice.

-It's okay, just ask next time.- I replied angrily.

-Maki roll, has anyone ever told you that you look cute when you're angry?- Kaito smiled.

-What?- I started blushing.

-Yeah, you look really cute.- He smiled again.

- I- uhm..- I didn't know what to say, he was complimenting me?

-I'll be going to my dorm now, I'll text you later Maki roll!-Kaito said.

-See you.- I said back.

As I was going back to my and Kaede's dorm, she caught up to me.

-I saw that you were having lunch with Kaito.- Kaede said.

-Yeah, he is annoying.- I rolled my eyes.

-Oh? Are you sure because during class I saw you holding hands~- Kaede tried annoying me.

-Nothing is going on between us, we're just friends. Got it?-I said with a small blush on my face.

-Sureee.-Kaede giggled.

As we both went into our dorm we went to our separate rooms and started doing homework and finishing up the intro for tomorrow.

Words count: 562

A/N
This is my first ever fanfiction, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!