𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐊𝐈: "𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴?"

Sayori

Sayori

She loves painting her nails! Although, she can be clumsy sometimes and accidentally knock over her still open nail polish bottles and have nail polish all over her fingers. Vibrant colours like bright yellow or cyan are her go to's. When you asked her if you could paint her nails she immediately said yes. Picking out colours from your collection and staring at you with a smile while you try to focus, a concentrated look on your face. After you paint her nails she'll definitely want to return the favour. She can be a bit shaky so expect your nails to look a little messy, but still very colourful and pretty! She'll show off her nails to her friends the next day, telling them how good of a job you did.

"Ah! My nails look so beautiful now! Ok, your turn"

Natsuki

Pastel colours are so cute on her! Especially pink. I think she'd be the type to not care about nail care that much, just using a nail clipper and that's that. When you asked if you could paint her nails she said sure. She scrolled through instagram the other day and saw some cute designs so why not? While you were painting her nails a pastel pink she stared at her hands, not used to being pampered this way and honestly really liking it. It felt so relaxing! When you brought out stickers to put on her nails she was confused but got excited, they were so pretty! She took a picture after they dried, wanting to remember this moment. The next day she tried to hide her nails from her friends, slightly embarrassed because she knew they'd tease her for picking such cute colours.

"I didn't know you could put stickers on"

Yuri

A soft lavender or black would be the two colours she picks, dark reds around the holidays. She usually leaves them bare though, too many books to read, so little time. When you asked her if you could paint her nails she smiled and agreed, sitting in front of you and choosing a colour. She finds it relaxing, soft breathing and muted music in the background. She loves these little moments. The next day she'll find it hard not to stare at her nails, thinking back to you.

"Thank you, they're beautiful" *relaxed smile*

Monika

She paints her nails often, greens, pinky browns and creamy whites. Sayori does Monika's nails sometimes, giggling when she messes up. You've noticed this and wondered if she would let you paint her nails too. When you asked her she of course, said yes. She stares at you while you work, lovingly gazing and admiring your features. Her friends compliment her nails when she walks into the club room the next day, she smiles to herself, telling them you did them.

"They're so pretty! You did a good job"

♡ 1/26/22 ♡