CHAPTER 6-- oh my head!

After spring break he walks in the class with his hair it's now Hot pink. I look at him and smile " what happend to your head" he smiled " a my little pony peed on me" I laughed. " okay class today we start our projects on the topics you picked". I go and get a laptop and look up prostitution as pictures pop . he leans closer as I cover my eyes. He turn to me and smiles " Jacob are you gay cause girl are hot!" I look at him and think "holy crap is he straight but the thing he said to me " . I nod and look at him " actually yes I am but I'm still have my v-card I've never even kissed a guy" he just laughed "Jacob can I come over later today " I nodded and thought "I told him something and now he wants to come over what he go planed". At the end of the day I waited for Alex to come when he finally. we walked walked to my house , as we walk in I see no one is home ...as usually " hey alex my parent are gone wanna stay the night" he smiled "perfect.... Sure". We walk to my room and he shut the door , I went to ask him why he closed the door he smashed his lips onto mine . I jumped at his touch but kissed him back ,he stopped and looked at me with a look of smartass and worry. I just looked at him hoping he would do it again then realized......he is here all night.
( sorry I haven't updated in a while but iz back)