≈|•Chapter One•|≈

3rd person POV

"Vivian.exe, activate," and like the voice commanded, Vivian awoke. Her back straightened from her slumped position and her mystical eyes opened, shining. "Vivian.exe, run greeting.test." Vivian obeyed the commanded, her arms swaying in a smooth, almost non-robotic motion. Her jaw moved in a rhythmic pattern, sometimes even when the voice spoke the jaw did not.

A faint scribble was heard from slightly further away, it was a man who looked like he'd come from an 80's film with his colour scheme. The lady commanding Vivian was no different in her clothing colours, and yet they looked so different. The scribbling was part of a documentation process in which Vivian was being watched on her every move.

Hours went by, the lady tested Vivian's limits constantly with her only breaks being waiting for the man to finish writing. Vivian was put back into her slouched, lifeless position and abandoned by the two. The documents were ran over by more staff, then issues were sent over to the mechanics, there were three, all men of different ages; A short and brown haired man who looked about in his twenties, a surprisingly tall man who somehow looked exactly like the shorter one but had dyed his hair blonde, and a man with ginger hair who fit nicely into the middle of the two except he seemed to be about in his thirties.

Days went by with this cycle repeating, the workers desperate to perfect their tests. Finally, they succeeded. They had almost lost hope, seeing as Vivian was much more complicated than any of their other animatronics. Her limbs were longer, her head had to hold a hat twice the size of it and she must've been able to sit and stand without falling. Yet after all their hard work, she was ready to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

≈|• 307 words •|≈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I had been putting it off for so long, but I finally had motivation to finish it. More will be coming when I next have motivation, which hopefully will be soon! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧