Prologue

A/N: What's up everyone! I'm back with another story! This crossover of the Spectacular Spider-Man and TMNT 2003 is a sequel of my previous Spectacular Spider-Man TMNT 2003 crossover story "Turtles and Goblins" that was requested by Spectacular Webhead 11. Added, however are some additional guests in the form of the cryptid family, The Secret Saturdays, and my favorite superhero: Static Shock! How will each of these additions fare? Read this story to find out! Note: There may be references to some of the stories below in the Context section, but for the most part, you shouldn't have to read them to understand what's happening.

Context:

TMNT 2003: After the Turtles Forever movie, the aforementioned "Turtles & Goblins" story, the "Rebuilding Trust" story, "Alien Nightmare," & "Demons, Turtles & Witches, oh my!"

Secret Saturdays: End of the show & "Witches & Cryptids" story, meaning that Zak is 14 as said in that story.

Spectacular Spider-Man: End of series & "Turtles & Goblins" story.

Static Shock: End of Season 2. Static is still donning his original costume.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters or shows mentioned in this story! They belong to Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Milestone Comics, Dwayne McDuffie, Jay Stephens, Marvel Comics & Sony Entertainment respectively!

"My name's Zak Saturday. 14 years old. I play video games, eat pizza, read comics, you know, typical teenager stuff. But that's where the typical part ends. You see, me and my family, and what we do, is far beyond normal. We travel the world discovering cryptids, creatures that well... aren't your everyday creatures, like bigfoot levels of weird and taking down the guys who look to use those cryptids for evil means." Zak said, narrating.

"Of course, being an out-of-the-box family ourselves, we've seen and attracted our fair share of weird and supernatural. Reverse dimension of ourselves, the Demon Realm, heck we even met Batman & Superman at one point!" (A/N: This is a reference to the "FREAKS IN THE BACKYARD" story by wss3 on FF.net. It's unfinished, but it's an interesting concept and a great read for what's already been written! I really hope the author comes back and finishes it)

"So what have we gotten ourselves into now? Well, we're chasing after this guy named Kraven the Hunter who's trying to hunt cryptids. Except this time, we've got some help from someone who's all but familiar with this guy." Zak said.

Spider-Man drops down in front of Kraven to confront him.

"Kraven! Looks like you're back to your old tricks. Some people never learn do they?" The web-slinger said, before seemingly delivering a blow to the hunter's face, ending the prologue.

Cue Spectacular Spider-Man Intro

Living on the edge, fighting crime, spinning webs, swinging from the highest ledge, he can leap above our heads!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!

Villains on the rise and the cities victimized,

Looking up with no surprise, arriving in the speed of time!

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!

*The normal characters(Peter, Spidey, Gwen, etc.) seen in the intro are seen, except Mikey is seen as the last one, with the words "Battle Nexus Champion" seemingly written in above his name and is smiling while holding up a wrestling style championship belt that seemed to be home-made before getting dragged out of the sight and out of the intro by a dark green hand (Presumably by Raph). Added additions are Static and Zak.*

Spectacular, Spectacular, Spider-Man!

Spectacular, Spectacular Spider-Man! Spectacular!

*Some of the scenes in the web are replaced by some scenes in the story or scenes of the other heroes. Some of the scenes include Doyle flying with his jetpack, Hun smashing things like a bull in a China shop in his turtle mutation, and static flying through the streets of New York.*

Spectacular, Spectacular Spider-Man!

*Instead of crawling up the normal skyscraper, he's seen crawling up the middle of a green T as a spotlight moves left and right shining on him at times. He's later seen on the ground in front of the letters "MNT" before webbing the screen*

Spectacular, Spectacular Spider-Man!

*Suddenly after the webbing, the screen zooms out revealing the entire green "TMNT"*

*Begin TMNT intro
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Turtles count it off!

One, two, three, four! (Turtles!)
Mutant Chain Reaction! (Turtles!)

Never let us down! (Turtles!)
Ninjutsu action! (Turtles!)

It's a shell of a town!

Turtles count it off!
*Spidey, along with two newcomers Zak and Static are seen on the screen, with the first two kicking it, and Static punching it*

(One!) Leonardo's always in control!

(Two!) The wise guy is, Michelangelo!

(Three!) Donatello he's the brains of the bunch!

(Four!) Count on Raphael to throw the first punch!

*Hun, now a turtle smashes the table that he usually does in the season 4 and 5 intros.*

I love being a...

I love being a...

I love being a turtle! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Turtles count it off!

One, two, three four! (Turtles!)

There's no one better! (Turtles!)

"We shredded Shredder!" -Mikey

They're like no others! (Turtles!)

Those teenage brothers! (Turtles!)

One, two, three, four! One, two, three, four!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!