Chapter 1

"Babe, can you cover her head please", Harry said to Zayn and zayn covered Ryn's head with her blanket kissing her cheek softly.

"Babe", Harry said seeing the paparazzi and Zayn just sighed.

"When we get our stuff we can leave okay", Zayn said kissing Harry's forehead and Harry nodded.

"I think she just pooped", Zayn chuckled and Harry laughed lowly peeking under her blanket.

"She smells so bad", Harry laughed and Zayn chuckled kissing her cheek twice. She started crying loudly and Zayn hummed trying to shush her bouncing her a little bit. He took her out of the wrapped carrier and Harry wrapped her blanket around her pecking her little lips. She sucked on his shirt and cried louder.

"She's hungry", Harry told Zayn and Zayn hummed.

"Okay, we can go to the car", Zayn said grabbing their food and drinks and Harry nodded. Clay is the security guard. He walked them out and everyone started shouting and taking pictures.

"How's the baby!"

"Are you making more music Zayn"

"Are you and Harry getting married soon"

"Just get in", zayn said and harry got in the back sighing. Clay got in the drivers seat and waited for Harry to buckle Ryn in her car seat to drive off.
........

"So should I like add the guitar piece here or on this verse", Zayn asked Harry and Harry hummed.

"I think the later verse, because then people won't like expect it and it'll be a great like beat drop", Harry said and Zayn nodded. He stood up kissing Ryns cheek and she jumped in surprise furrowing her eyebrows.

"Hey young lady, no attitude toward baba", Zayn said and Harry chuckled wiping around her mouth. Harry does breast feed and pump bottles.

"What about sweat, do you like that song", Zayn asked and Harry hummed.

"Which one is that again", he asked.

"The one, it's like 'ohhhhh dripping down your-", Zayn started and Harry nodded.

"If you're singing about me then yeah I like it", Harry chuckled and Zayn laughed.

"I mean who else would it be about baby", Zayn said and Harry chuckled.

"Hey, we already have this little one let's not", Harry said and chuckled.

"You ready for your interview tomorrow", Zayn asked and Harry chuckled nodding.

"I mean I guess, I'm a bit nervous but that's about it", Harry said and Zayn nodded.

"Don't be nervous okay, they might ask a few questions that are uncomfortable but nervousness only makes it worse", he said and Harry nodded.

Good luck Harry!!