First day at work

You groaned as your alarm rang, waking you up. ,,Arghh" you groaned and got out of the bed.

It was your first day at work. You worked as an engineer in the newly opened Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You worked with creepy robots.

You brushed your teeth, showered and went to get something to eat since you were starving. You treated yourself with waffles and whipped cream. Then you went to get dressed. Then You went to work.

You got there a bit early. No one was inside except your boss. Henry. You dediced that you're gonna say hi to him. As soon as you did that you heard some car in front of the restaurant. You were curios and decided to check it out. You saw a tall, thin man with pale skin and blue eyes.

,,Shit" You mumbled when you found out that he saw you staring at him. You quickly ran away. When he came in the building and winked at you. Your cheecks turned bright red and hot. You tried to calm yourself down. ,,God what is happening" you said to yourself. Suddenly you heard Henry talking to someone. ,,Hey William, could you do me a favor? I want you to co-boss this new engineer here. Since you are the one who makes the animatronics." said Henry.

,,Alright, in fact I could boss her alone. So you don't have too much on your shoulders." Said a new voice. You supposed it was William, that man you just met. God, his voice sent shivers down your spine. You bit your lip and tried to remain calm as you heard steps approaching you. ,,Hey, dear" a familiar voice said. ,,H-hey." You replied. ,,So, my name is William. I'm your new boss. I'm the co-owner of this pizzeria and I also take care of the robots here. ,,Great, well my name is Y/N and I'm starting today a mechanic here." You said calmly. ,,I see" he smirked and pat my shoulder. ,,Let me show you around." William said confidently and took your hand and kissed it. You blushed and got up.

As he gave you a tour around the pizzeria while holding your hand, you tried to remain calm. You were glad that he never looked back at you. He would be suprides if he saw you like that. Red face, sweaty forehead, biting lips, breathing hardly. You couldn't beliave what this man you knew for like 15 minutes did to you. ,,Um- Hello? Y/N? Are you here?" his voice interrupted your thinking. ,,U-um yes I'm here." you blushed like crazy. ,,Am I giving you a hard time?" he smirked and gripped my hand hard. ,,N-no not at all Mr. William." you tried to talk normally. ,,It's William Afton, sorry love I forgot to tell you my full name." OH GOD WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! he called you LOVE? ,,Alright Mr.Afton, well my full name is Y/N Y/L/N." ,,Oh please, call me William. It's alright." you two smiled at yourself and continued to go around the pizzeria.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, first chapter is out.. what do you guys think? Also, feel free to comment, give me stars... if i"m worthy and enjoy this story. I will try to give out new chapter as soon as possible. Till the next time! Bye, have a good day!