chap 2 - (pt1)The Training

Chap - 2 (pt 1) The Training

Sakuna POV
I spent the night at the mountain. In to morning I got up and went down running without a break. I Saw jiraya-san there he was peaking from a bush at something. I sneaked up on him and saw what he was seeing psshhhh blood ran out of my nose jiraya-san noticed me and panicked. The ladies heard and ran.

"Kid! What we're u doing?!" Says jiraya-san "i-i...." I was at a loss of words.
Jiraya-san sighed and said "well let's continue with ur training" And so we did.

And without any noticed 3yrs passed. I was now 11yrs old. We stopped in a middle of a clearing in a forest. It was dawn. "Open it" Said jiraya-san making me confused "huh?... Open what?" I asked "the scroll" He said I caught up to him... The scroll I was given 3 yrs back at konaha.

I took it out "I'm gonna leave open it yourself and the rest of the journey is up to u kid... Good luck" And with that we hugged and he left. I opened the scroll and read it.

Dear _White Tiger_
It's a honor to hand u the task of protecting the village and for that u need to be strong... Stronger than ever... Not that u aren't strong just that we need u to be the mightiest of them all.
-hokage

Sry for the short chapter!
248 words