Bones x Ben ~ Fnding A Savour (Part 2)

Bones walked down the street, trying to think of a way to help Ben, and how He was gonna find Billy Lenz. 'Frist place to look is with Nate, He might know where Billy is.' Bones thought as He walked into an alleyway. "Who is it your looking for?" Someone said and Bones gasped and turned around.

 "Who is it your looking for?" Someone said and Bones gasped and turned around

"Excuse Me?" Bones said. "Who is it your looking for?" The Boy asked again. "Um, A friend." Bones replied, The Boy nodded and smiled. "Well, I can help you, if I can but only, if you help Me." The Boy said. "Help you with what?" Bones asked and The Boy walked up to Bones. "I'm Jack Alistair." Jack said as He put out His hand to Bones. "I'm Bones." Bones said. "I need help finding My Brother, Ethan." Jack said and Bones nodded a little. "I can help as best as I can, but I don't think I can." Bones said. "Who are you looking for?" Jack asked. "A Boy named, Billy Mann." Bones said then Jack didn't look so happy. "Oh." Jack simply said. "What's wrong?" Bones asked. "You won't ever find that Boy." Jack said. "He hasn't been seen for about 7 months now." Jack said. "Who was the last to see, Billy?" Bones asked. "Um I don't know. It could have been anyone." Jack said. Bones sighed. "You might try, Seán William McLoughlin." Jack popped up and said. "Thank You! I'll see you soon, Jack." Bones said as He ran off to find Seán.....

......The End (to part 2)......