Casino Royale

"You've got me right in the palm of your hand and you know it

"You've got me right in the palm of your hand and you know it."
Worst Of You
Maisie Peters

"What do you mean you don't find her attractive!"

George tilted his head and eyed the girl holding a flag. Fishnet tights hugged her long legs with purposeful rips in them. They ran all the way up underneath her leather miniskirt. The lacy crop top was frilly and paired with a matching leather jacket. She had to be freezing in this weather, and George was tempted to bring her his thicker jacket like a gentleman. She was really pretty, the hair and the lips, but he didn't feel anything looking at her. Was he supposed to? George understood the appeal but he didn't understand the appeal. How was he going to explain that one?

"I mean," he chewed his lip. "She's pretty, I see that."

"She's hot!" Sapnap corrected, "I would totally be all over that."

George leaned back on the hood of Sapnap's car and tried to understand this. He'd never really thought about girls past Genevieve and he'd never thought about boys either. George just couldn't fathom how someone could look at a person on the street and suddenly want to fuck them.

"Might I remind you that you have not one, but two boyfriends?"

Sapnap scoffed, "doesn't mean I can't appreciate all the hard work women go through to impress us racers."

"Impress," George repeated. "Which one is she trying to impress."

Las Nevadas was still on lockdown but that didn't take the fun out of the nightlife. With no racing and no skids, it was a car show. Everyone showed up with alcohol and their cut engines to show off. Lights and car door tricks, George tried not to feel too left out. His 'baby' was in Punz's shop despite his chagrin about that decision. Technoblade had blown out the windows and windshield leaving them to wait for the correct glass to come in. And he might have been modifying some things while he was at it.

"Has to be Dream," Sapnap fake gagged. "They all want to get into his car... or his bed."

George refused to appear green, "yeah? But she's all over Punz... never mind."

George watched the girl push her perfectly curled hair over her shoulder and lightly tap Dream on the shoulder as if he'd made the funniest joke in the world. George doubted it, unless she liked dark humor Dream was shit at jokes. The blond's ability to converse was also terrible, George pondered why anyone would entertain his mild apathy beneath the mask. He guessed it was like himself, the need for a challenge. The adrenaline rush of something off-limits.

"See," Sapnap drawled. "That man gives them absolutely nothing and they kiss at his fucking toes."

George chuckled lightly, Sapnap wasn't wrong.

"Well, Dream seems to have his night planned." They both watched the blond pull the girl into his side and warm her hands between his own. George felt sick, and green, and... he wasn't allowed to feel hurt. That was a boundary, emotions. He looked away, back at Sapnap and his mirrored disgusted expression, at least they were on the same page. "What about you? What are you going to do tonight?"