The Titan (Heroes Day Part 3)

Scene: 8 Years earlier in Scarlet's bedroom 6-Year-old Scarlet was struggling in her sleep.

6-Year-old Scarlet: (sleeping struggled) Umm... (turns side to side on the bed) Umm... (suddenly she shot up and screamed) Ahhh!

Master Fu ran up to Scarlet's room as he was in his PJ.

Master Fu: Scar, are you okay my dear?

Scarlet: (rubs her eye) I had a bad dream, Grandpa...

Master Fu smiled at her softly as he picked her up and sat her on his lap.

Master Fu: What the dream about my dear?

6-Year-old Scarlet: I have been chased by a big shadow bird with four red eyes.

Master Fu looked at her in shock that he might know something.

Master Fu: Oh, Don't worry about it, it's just a dream... I will never let anyone harm you...

6-Year-Old Scarlet: Okay... (She looks away from her grandpa and looks at her mom's photo sadly and Master notices it.) I miss mommy...

Master Fu: (abit Sad) I know my Dear, I miss her too. Your mom is very lucky to have you, my dear.

6-Year-old Scarlet: (Look at her Grandpa) Really...

Master Fu nodded his head softly at her.

6-Year-old Scarlet: I remember what mommy said to me.

Master Fu: (a bit surprised) Really... What did she say to you...

6-Years-Old Scarlet: 'Be kind toward others, don't be a fool with evil within and one day you will spread your wings just as I did'

Master Fu: And your mom is right my dear...

6-Years-Old Scarlet: But I want to know what it means what mommy said.

Master Fu chuckled as he put Scarlet to bed as she tucked up in bed.

Master Fu: (smiled softly) You will understand when you are older my dear. (Kiss her forehead and stand next to her doorstep) Good night my dear.

6-Year-Old Scarlet: Good night Grandpa (Master Fu closed her bedroom door as Scarlet started to go to sleep) 'One day you will spread your wings just as I did. I wondered what that meant. She started to fall asleep.

Scene: present-day - Red Solar eclipse in Paris as the Titan Phoenix still Rampage as 5 heroes are gobsmacked as they watch Paris in Chaos.

Rena Rouge: Um... What the plan, Ladybug?

Carapace and Queen Bee look at Ladybug for the plan.

Ladybug: (confused, stuttered) I... I don't know. Usually, Fiery Fall knows what to do but... (she looks at the citizens as they are running from the meteor shower that falling from the star.)

Ladybug: (demanded face) Come on, we'll get to get these people to safety. (Rena Rouge, Carapace and Queen Bee leap away to help, Ladybug look at Chat Noir before she leaps away) Chat, Come on!

Chat Noir looks at the Titan as it goes on a rampage it turns away from it and leaps away to follow Ladybug.

The Titan turn to look at the Eiffel Tower and gives it an evil grim.

The Titan: (evil grin) LET SET PARIS ON FIRE! (It immediately charges up her powers and immediately releases the heatwave laser toward the Eiffel Tower as it slices it in half. The top of the Eiffel Tower started to crumble to the ground as 5 heroes rescued some citizens before it crashed on them. As it strucked The Titan flew toward the destruction Eiffel Tower and let tremors roar like thunder.