~Slowly Falling~

"Sebastian!"you yell from the bathroom. "Yes my lady/my lord?" He says as he opens the door. He stops in his tracks looking at you while blushing. "Sebastian, can you get me a towel?" "Yes my lady/my lord" he says as he bows quickly. He exits the bathroom in a hurry. "THANK YOU SEBASTIAN!!". You yell from the bathroom. Sebastian walks down the hall blushing. You look at yourself in the mirror behind you and notice that something is wrong with your left eye. "What is that?". You say. Sebastian comes back and knocks on the door. You look at the door forgetting about your eye"Come in Sebastian" you say. Sebastian sticks his arm around the door and hands you the towel. You see his reflection looking at you in the mirror. He seemed to be blushing and covering his mouth. "He's so cute when he's embarrassed". You think to yourself. "Thank you Sebastian". You say as you hear no response from him. You peak your head out as you suddenly feel something pressing on your lips. Your eyes widen SEBASTIAN!? You hadn't noticed that your face had run into him when peaking out. You snapped your head back and shut the door. You looked at yourself in the mirror, red as a tomato. You wiped your body down with the towel and put your clothing on. You peeked once again just in case Sebastian was there. You could see him walking away down the hall. You decided to walk the other direction to your study. You opened the door and sat down. You grabbed the book on your desk and read it. You got bored of it and fell asleep in your chair.