𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:ONLY HUMAN

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:
ONLY HUMAN

OLIVIA ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE SNOW. And maybe that's why she was enjoying this mission a little more than she should be. Currently in her wolf form, Olivia ran through the snow, the coldness of the compacted water bringing her a sense of comfort that the warmth of her fur never could. She didn't mind the explosions around her, she didn't mind the conversation going on between her other Avengers teammates, she was too busy on taking down HYDRA agents and trying her very best not to rip them to shreds.

She ran through the snowy woods, a growl escaping her lips as she jumped off a hill, landing on two more of HYDRA's men, roughly headbutting one and biting down on the others wrist until his gun fell from his hand, a scream leaving his lips as blood poured from the wound until he fell to the ground unconscious. The wolf licked her chops, eyes snapping around to her surroundings, spotting Natasha a little ways away, fighting off three guys as she spoke something in the coms. 

     Artic―︎the name in which Olivia had given the wolf―︎trotted over to Natasha, her tongue lolling from her mouth as she casually bit another of the men, throwing him into a tree. Natasha glanced towards the wolf, gently smiling at her. "You missed it," Natasha hummed. "Steve just said language to Tony after he said shit." The wolf barked in amusement. Natasha smiled. "I thought you'd get a kick out of it."

The two continued their fighting, before the wolf's ears perked up at a certain sound. Natasha, having head it as well, was quick to snap her head towards the direction. The two watched as Clint was hit in the side, quickly falling to the ground. Natasha yelled his name, running over to him with Artic following after her. She was quick to place herself in front of Clint as more shots went off, so if one were to hit it would hit her instead of Clint or Natasha who was checking on the man. A growl left her lips as she snapped her head towards the bunker that was shooting at them.

     "Olivia, don't―︎!" Natasha warned but Olivia ignored her, running towards the shots, barely missing them herself before attacking the soldiers around it, snapping her head towards Bruce as he ran towards the bunker in his Hulk form. She was quick to run out of the way, watching the giant green man destroy the bunker. With a grunt of thanks, the wolf ran back over towards Clint, nudging his shoulder with her snout and laying down beside him, watching as he lifted a hand, placing it on the top of her head and gently running his hand along her fur.

     Natasha pressed a finger to her ear, speaking to the others. "Clint's been hit pretty bad guys, we're going to need evac."

     Not a few moments later, Thor was landing beside of them. Natasha stood up, moving out of the way but the wolf just growled, not wanting Thor to come any closer, wanting to keep Clint close by. Her overprotectiveness was even worse in her wolf form. Knowing this, Clint suppressed a pained groan, turning his head to look at the wolf, nodding his head. "It's okay. I'll see you on the jet."