2

[Enable the system Even a little bit]

Losing a sense of emotionlessness in the head of Bronia It made the hosts snuggle up to eat meat in the Bao Bao. All work done in Bronia at the end

"What's the waste? Don't pick a robot at all. Where did it come from?" Bronea raised an indifferent expression on his face. Don't show any emotions, come on.

"๭ I'm definitely hallucinating. It could be because it was already like this." Unfortunately, when I arrived, I went back to have dinner.

[Welcome to the new way of fighting]

A blue hologram appears on the face of Bronia with the impression that Welcome to the new way This makes Bronia, who eats food in the palm of the house, is said to be awed. ๹ Oh I'm definitely hallucinating.

'I know that it's fun. It's like where did you see it? Oh~ Oh!! In the meantime What is known as the 'Bronia System', and as soon as it gets there, is Bob come Even if it's a little bland like you

The "system" is broken in Bronia. A new hologram appeared to be placed on top of the sheet, counting it as it was ready. The information shown is on a blue hologram.

[Bronya Zaychik]

[๥0/10][The shop]

[Point 10,000]

"Wow~ You can use it!!! Water!!" Bronea said that she was eating food and took her hand. Wow, the water comes to drink so that the food that is in it flows into the bladder with water.

"It's almost over." Bronea, a little bit, didn't want to use the system. and eat food for the dog

Suddenly, the door of the house was broken. Romania, who heard Via, said she went to the front door. When he opened the door, he met his father and mother who looked like they had made a face. where you live

"It's great, Luo's mother Lai is already a master, isn't it? Mother La Ya Lu, who has been a carer for a long time, in my dream, is already a mother!! "Bronia's mother came in to Bronia only immediately after the door opened. As for his father, he asked him to stay after his mother.

"That's right, father, do you care, mother!!!" Father Brone Pooh, don't come. ๬ without uploading ๫

"That's right, father!!!" Mother, ah, ah, Bronea, go and go, mother. Please don't worry about it.

'Give it to me, whatever it is, whatever it is, it's like this. Don't want to know what you can do, Bronia, don't bother.

After that, Bronea was able to come into the house because of the way she stood. Yui in front of his house is still the same And as soon as he arrived, it seemed as though his mother, Bronia, immediately ran to Bronia. Ready to take the clothes of the gentleman to come to cook? I put it in so that I could shorten it.

"I'm sorry, come on. It's time for Lou to go buy a new one. Father Father Fa, please watch over the house~ ​And while you are studying, we can help you too!" Mom said. Poo ๸ ๸ ๸ ๨ ๨ ๨

"Okay, mom~ I'll give you a word on the day of your visit. And then" Father accepted the mother immediately upon receiving the order.

"Let's go now, Lu, mother. Let's go buy some new clothes!! Go!!!"๨ Mother Bronia took Aunt Bronia and left immediately.

"Oh my god, my mom forgot to tell me that I've changed my name, Bronya Zaychik." Bronya said, Mom ๹ He went away immediately when he heard that, it didn't matter. I'm going to turn to my father.

"Dad!~ Lu, we've changed the name!!!" Mother Pooh teases her father.

"I heard you, mother. But when I was talking See my father, give it to me!" The father accepted the mother and turned away. Location

Please continue