𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

Aspen and her family were rich. They had always gotten what they wanted, and Aspen never took no for an answer. If she got no for an answer, she would fight it, or even manipulate to get her way. And it worked. She would often threaten people with the power her parents held.

She was often up in her room on her phone, or bossing the servants around to do whatever she pleased. But one day, she was given news that she would be sent to a boarding school the very next day.

She screamed and cried and pouted. But for once, her parents didn't let her get her way.

"Aspen, this will be good for you, you need to meet kids your age, and I think it'll be a good experience overall. I am not changing my offer. We have your things packed, grab anything else you think you'd need. But not too much, you're limited to one suitcase, and one backpack." Aspens mother said absently. She was texting clients she had while talking.

"Fine, but I'm not going to be happy about it!" Aspen said, rolling her eyes, and stomping her way up the stairs to her room.

She packed her backpack angrily, throwing the things in there. Most of said things probably weren't very important. She wouldn't need a lot of them. But, hey, whatever.

She was not looking forward to the following day.

{sorry this chapter is so short idk what to do for it LOL}