[16]

[Techno POV]

Techno walked through the woods and listened to voices when they gave a direction. After walking for around twenty minutes, the voices began to become almost excited.

This gave Techno the correct assumption that he was close to Tommy and/or XD.

Techno looked up from the ground and saw in front of him was the man who was in his dream the previous night.

Techno was about to attack the man but XD turned quickly and Techno stopped not too far from him.

XD had Tommy in his arms. He was sleeping peacefully, or so it looked.

"Woah woah, Technoblade. You wouldn't want to wake him. Would you?" XD taunted.

"Give him to me, and I'll be on my way," Techno stated.

"Now where's the fun in that?"

"There is no 'fun'. You're going to get over this minuscule grudge over a child, and hand him over. Then, we'll go our different ways."

"'Miniscule'?! I have a perfectly valid reason to hate this child. He has caused me a monumental amount of trouble!"

"He's a child. What could he have possibly done?"

"What he has done is none of your concern! Since when do you even care about the kid?"

"I don't."

"Then why save him?"

"I have my reasons." Techno's voice was laced with venom as he gripped the hilt of his sword tighter.

"Oh, has the big and intimidating 'Blood God' gone soft?" XD mocked.

"Let. Him. Go."

Techno was fed up with this and so were the voices.

"Now, again. Where is the fun-" he stopped as the young boy in his arms stirred slightly. Tommy rubbed his eyes and looked up at the man holding him.

Instantly, he started flailing his arms around as he bit, punched, and kicked at the man. Eventually XD dropped him to the ground.

"Ugh. You little shit! Didn't your parents ever teach you manners?"

Tommy hit the ground awfully hard. Techno wouldn't be surprised if the kid blacked out or lost his vision for a moment.

"Well, I guess they won't be able to now considering they're gone."

XD towered over Tommy and brought his large claws closer to the trembling kid who could only put his hands up in front of him as defence.

TOMMY!

BLOOD

KILL XD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

REVENGE FOR TOMMY!!

LISTEN TO US TECHNO!!

UNALIVE HIM!!!

BLOOD!!!

TEAH BLODO!1!

Techno quickly ran foward and swung his sword at XD. XD stepped back. Tommy looked up as he saw Techno attack XD again.

As Techno fought with the man, Tommy shuffled away and ran behind a tree.

He could only watch from a far.

Techno on the other hand had completly given into the voices and couldn't control much. All he knew was 'Kill' and 'Blood'.

"You really think you can beat me, Technoblade!?" XD mocked as he swung back at Techno.

Techno didn't respond. Well, more like he couldn't. With the voices in control, he could barely register what exactly was going on.

[Tommy's POV]

"Okay, I'm bored of this. Allow me to wrap this up for the both of us," XD stated in an annoyed voice.

Tommy watch in horror as Technoblade was thrown into a nearby tree trunk. He fell to the ground with a rough thud.

Tommy rushed over to him.

"Techno? Are- are you okay?" Tommy quietly questioned as he shook Techno slightly.

Techno barely opened his blood-red eyes filled with a want for something.

"Tommy? You- you need to go. I might hurt you too.... and Phil would kill me if I did that..." Techno slurred through his words and let out a short, dry laugh as he slowly came back into control.

"What?! I can't leave you!! He'll kill me!! Please don't go!!" Tommy panicked.

Techno couldn't say another word before blacking out.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Tommy!"

Tommy looked back at the man then back to Techno. Without much hesitation, he ran off deeper into the woods.

"Tommy!! C'mon!! I thought we were friends?!"

Tommy silently flipped him off for a split second before bringing his focus back to running.

"I swear to myself, this kid is going to be the death of me," XD complained before chasing after the kid once more.

.~•°:¤:°•~.

Thanks for reading!! <3

Word count: 722