Love me like you do

.
.
.
S: Achchha ji.. Kya chahiye aapko janaab ?
P: Pyaar, Mohtarma
S: Uske agle din?
P: Pyaaaar.. Phir pyaaaaaar
They chuckled.
Susheela got up and brought makeup remover with a cotton.
While wiping his face,

S: Pramod, Ye kis material se manufacture huye ho tum.. Iske material mujhme to kya, laakhon logon me bhi nahi hai
P: While getting up from the bed,
Wo isiliye, kyuki mere manufacture ke nuts and bolts Susheela company se aaye hain, to kisi aur me kaise honge?
He said while looking at her intensely.
As he was coming closer, Susheela starts getting nervous by his gaze
S: D... Dimag laga k answer do na, har jagah kya Susheela Susheela ka bahana chhap ke question skip kar dete ho
Pramod slipped his right hand on her waist and pulled her closer. Heart racing, breathing fast, eyes not ready to break the contact, Susheela stood in his arms speechless. Those eyes, those damnnn hypnotic eyes!
Pramod came more close and hovered his lips on hers. She shut her eyes tight and clutched his shirt.
He whispered over her lips,
P: Wo to isiliye kyuki mere dimag ki jagah dil hai.. Aur dil ki jagah aap
His simple words made her heart thud loudly and as their bodies were pressed close, he could feel that thud
P: Achchha... Ye jo aapka dil itni zoro se dhadak raha hai, ye sirf mere paas aane se hi hota hai kya
He asked while brushing his lips against her cheeks, Still eyes closed, Susheela feels each and every touch of him which makes her shiver
P: Answer me Susheela
He looked at her and kissed her eyes lightly. His lips travelled up from her jaw to her ears..
P: Answer me sweetheart..
He kissed her earlobes making her heart bound and driving her insane

S: Jab... Jab tumhe pata hai ki sirf tum hi mujhpe aisa asar karte ho to mujhe chhed kyu rahe ho... I want you Pramod!

He smirked and placed his lips on her. She flung her hands around his neck and joined immediately, as if, was dying for him to initiate.
Firstly, they kissed each other softly but then the flutter intensified. They locked their mouths, battling madly for dominance.
Out of every other thing in their life, this is the only situation where Pramod ruled her everytime.
His hands moved all over her body admiring every curve of her, while her hands were busy with his hair.
Heart pounding, bodies pressed together heatedly, she could feel him getting hard for her, only her.

P: Baby, you are gonna make me crazyy....
said in a shaky voice igniting fire in her heart.
He left her lips, held her nape and went on kissing and sucking her neck. She bent her head on the other side, giving him full access. His other hand slided down her shirt. He was going crazier with every kiss, making her weak on her knees.
Susheela moaned a little when he bit her soft skin.
It's as if the more he gets, the more he wants. He opened the first two buttons of her shirt, and slided it down a little exposing her shoulders. He kissed her shoulder, making her lose control over herself slowly.
S: Pramod....
Her voice rough and attractive
S: Abhi...abhi agar hum nahi ruke, to..to..we will surely end up on bed, without any protection.. Wo bhi din ke time
Pramod hid his face in her shoulder and muttered
P: Ahaaannn! kitna achchha moment tha Susheela! Kya zarurat thi ruin karne kiii!
S: Naa tum father banne k liye ready ho aur naa hi main mother. Upar se mom dad bhi kya sochenge hum tab se room me hain and the aawazein aane lagengi room se ...
Her hugged her tightly..
P: Aaj na pura dabba hi lake rakh dunga contraceptive ka
Both of them giggled and slowly broke the hug.
Pramod adjusted her hair and buttoned up her shirt.
He kissed her forehead and smiled at her.
S: Main neeche jaati hu, tum bhi aa jaana
P: Haan I will clean myself up first, phir aa jaunga
He was going towards the washroom when she stopped him. She went towards his ears and whispered.
S: Din ke time problem hai, raat me nahi!

And she ran out of the room. Pramod smiled and blushed while she went downstairs and bit her lips and chuckled.
.
.
.
So guys this is the end of this One Shot.
.
Will be back with another
Thank you for reading ❤️
Reviews please ❤️